No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
    I'm not upset son, why should I be? We all have our favorite fighters and you will pull for yours, but there are other facts that you seems to ignore, just be prepare when things don't go your way...
    What are you talking about all the people on lara's nuts like you are saying that he can't win only if they rob lara which is ****** and you guys haven't given any credit either so take your own advice. Lara has underperformed every time he's stepped up those are facts. And he's a paper champion that's a fact too, they "upgraded" him from interim to regular champ lol what a joke for fighting the monster angulo

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
      What are you talking about all the people on lara's nuts like you are saying that he can't win only if they rob lara which is ****** and you guys haven't given any credit either so take your own advice. Lara has underperformed every time he's stepped up those are facts. And he's a paper champion that's a fact too, they "upgraded" him from interim to regular champ lol what a joke for fighting the monster angulo
      did I say he is going to be robbed? WHat I say is that he is going to punish him so bad that dlh himself will jump into the ring and stop the slaughter, That's what I said, I gave credit in other post for ginger taking the fight, what more credit do you want me to give him? he got schooled by fraud and we all know that was a cashing out job, ginger didn't have anything to lose and as I predicted the loss wouldn't do anything to his popularity, I can't give any credit for his trout fight bacuse the event was rigged, open score my A$$...

Comment

The Lara vs Trout fight was originally for the regular belt. He wasnt just upgraded. You should get your facts right.

http://www.boxingscene.com/lara-vs-t...e-stake--70830

Oh and btw, if Lara is a paper champ, what does that make Canelo? Did you forget how he got his belts? You really should think things thru before posting.

Comment

• The F^ck, Look at that poll!! Canelo 166 - Lara 162

Gonna be a tough fight for canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
            The F^ck, Look at that poll!! Canelo 166 - Lara 162

Gonna be a tough fight for canelo
            Lara had a huge lead early in the poll. He was up 50 votes or so, I'm surprised that it's so close now.

War Snake. War nelo

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              did I say he is going to be robbed? WHat I say is that he is going to punish him so bad that dlh himself will jump into the ring and stop the slaughter, That's what I said, I gave credit in other post for ginger taking the fight, what more credit do you want me to give him? he got schooled by fraud and we all know that was a cashing out job, ginger didn't have anything to lose and as I predicted the loss wouldn't do anything to his popularity, I can't give any credit for his trout fight bacuse the event was rigged, open score my A$$...
              HAHAAHHAHAH TALK ABOUT BEING REALISTIC
              Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              The Lara vs Trout fight was originally for the regular belt. He wasnt just upgraded. You should get your facts right.

http://www.boxingscene.com/lara-vs-t...e-stake--70830

Oh and btw, if Lara is a paper champ, what does that make Canelo? Did you forget how he got his belts? You really should think things thru before posting.
              ohh you got an article excusing the paper champ. LOL like the WBA doesn't make rules as they go. http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7231&cat=boxer
              don't forget when canelo unified the titles he was also ring ****zine champ too

Comment

HAHAAHHAHAH TALK ABOUT BEING REALISTIC

ohh you got an article excusing the paper champ. LOL like the WBA doesn't make rules as they go. http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7231&cat=boxer
                don't forget when canelo unified the titles he was also ring ****zine champ too
                ginger was the real paper champ, did you know they brought mathew hatton from England? a career ww and a journeyman too, to fight for the wbc jmw belt at a catch weight which ginger failed to make, and then he fought a string of jww/ww journeymen and just to "legitimized" his belt they brought the great rhodes, you shouldn't be talking about paper champs or catch weights if you a ginger fan, he is in trouble now and will be smashed July twelve...

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  Lara had a huge lead early in the poll. He was up 50 votes or so, I'm surprised that it's so close now.

War Snake. War nelo
                  is this the first time u.s fans gonna see one of the three Kameda's brothers? they all gonna get their's money worth, kameda's brothers are very entertaining to watch.
                  Last edited by betmen; 06-22-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    ginger was the real paper champ, did you know they brought mathew hatton from England? a career ww and a journeyman too, to fight for the wbc jmw belt at a catch weight which ginger failed to make, and then he fought a string of jww/ww journeymen and just to "legitimized" his belt they brought the great rhodes, you shouldn't be talking about paper champs or catch weights if you a ginger fan, he is in trouble now and will be smashed July twelve...
                    lol sure buddy. too bad canelo is a career welter weight himself. But Im not making excuses, He still beat trout when he was the man at jmw and unified the belts in the division and became LINEAL champ so by definition thats not paper buddy. lol he was the man at 154 and lara has never been and never will be. I wanna see all you here july 12th

Comment

• Lara is going to run like the beach he is. ****ing coward.

Canelo will track him down though and I am confident he stops Lara around the 8th.

Comment

Working...
                      X