No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
    confused or not he was lost in a place he has never being, if he try to bully Lara he will eat the left hand all night long and he will be hurt by it, if he try to box he maybe able to look better but will lose anyway by a landslide... The Cuban is better in every aspect of the game and the couples of pounds he asked will not do him any favor.
    That's fine. My comment is solely discussing whether I thought Canelo was hurt against Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
      Honestly, I think Canelo was more confused than hurt. Mayweather kept giving him different looks during the fight.

One of the many examples. The final sequence of this gif. Makes him shell up and back up after the right and uppercut.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Canelo will win but it's going to be a close fight, very close. Lara has advantage in handspeed and foot work but Canelo has a better chin, hits harder and I believe is the gutsier fighter. If he can hurt Lara consistently enough, he'll break him down at some point.
        So let me see, Lara fought with a mellon hanging over his head against williams and gave him a beating, he fought perro in 4x4 ring with memory foam for a mat and a BS hydration claus only for him, basically he was fighting a lhw the night of the fight, he was down twice because as I said before a small ring with a slow mat will only benefit a slow brawler like perro, to top it off perro was like the energizer bunny that night, maybe a 5 hour energy drink, still Lara make him quit, now can you tell me when was ginger in a similar situation? Because fighting jww/ww like lopez, gomez, cotto etc could not possible put him in that situation, and hit harder? ask perro and he will tell you...

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          So let me see, Lara fought with a mellon hanging over his head against williams and gave him a beating, he fought perro in 4x4 ring with memory foam for a mat and a BS hydration claus only for him, basically he was fighting a lhw the night of the fight, he was down twice because as I said before a small ring with a slow mat will only benefit a slow brawler like perro, to top it off perro was like the energizer bunny that night, maybe a 5 hour energy drink, still Lara make him quit, now can you tell me when was ginger in a similar situation? Because fighting jww/ww like lopez, gomez, cotto etc could not possible put him in that situation, and hit harder? ask perro and he will tell you...
          too many excuses... cant imagine what are you guys will bring after the fight...
          like josesito had any excuses when he lost to maidana on the same ring...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            too many excuses... cant imagine what are you guys will bring after the fight...
            Josesito is a brawler. The ring benefitted him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Josesito is a brawler. The ring benefitted him too.
              you had 3 brawlers and 1 runner and expected a large ring?
              didnt the ring met the requirements? cuz if it did then is nothing but excuse...
              lara is been fighting on high school gyms most of his fights, like there is space for large rings there...
              i guess he should bring his own ring for this fight...

Comment

Hurt doesnt necessarily mean dropping someone or making him buckle. Mayweather made Canelo back up PLENTY of times after landing flush, thats a fact.

When one backs up that usually means they need to gather themselves.
                No you said hurt lol so because your're pot shotting that means your hurting someone haha dude canelo was never hurt and angulo was vs canelo and angulo hurt lara those are fckng facts lol so lara wasn't hurt but he go dropped twice for the first time, he did that sh't to show his warrior spirit hah he hit the canvas on purpose. Man you're stupid. Apparently canelo was hurt by may but lara was never hurt by angulo according to douche mathysse here

Comment

Hurt doesnt necessarily mean dropping someone or making him buckle. Mayweather made Canelo back up PLENTY of times after landing flush, thats a fact.

When one backs up that usually means they need to gather themselves.
                  So since lara backs up the whole damn fight every fight that he's in, does that mean he's hurt and "has to gather himself" lol stupid mthafcka

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                    No you said hurt lol so because your're pot shotting that means your hurting someone haha dude canelo was never hurt and angulo was vs canelo and angulo hurt lara those are fckng facts lol so lara wasn't hurt but he go dropped twice for the first time, he did that sh't to show his warrior spirit hah he hit the canvas on purpose. Man you're stupid. Apparently canelo was hurt by may but lara was never hurt by angulo according to douche mathysse here
                    Yea, I said hurt and? Once again, hurt doesnt necessarily mean dropped or buckle. When did I say Lara wasnt hurt by Angulo? And I'm the stupid one. I've even said that after the first KD I thought Lara was done.
                    Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                    So since lara backs up the whole damn fight every fight that he's in, does that mean he's hurt and "has to gather himself" lol stupid mthafcka
                    You just failed at trying to be funny and trying flip this around.
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 06-19-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      There's no excuses on my posts, facts if you were not that blind but talk is cheap and the 12 we will see if ginger is for real or not, all these post about ginger destroying Lara or his tremendous power and chin, blazing combinations all, will be answer that night, a beating is coming and is not going to be pretty...

Comment

Working...
                      X