No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    lol so klitschko and all those fighter got put to sleep like williams did? no? ok I thought so. I didn't say a fighter has never came back strong after a KO loss I said most fighters are never the same after a devastating, one punch knockout. Name fighters that have stayed on top after getting KO'd like that? just Pacquiao. apparently williams was the same fighter after getting KTFO but angulo wasn't the same after Lara beat him and when Canelo was fighting him. Do you see how stupid you fan boys sound?
    I'll try to educate you for one more time please this has nothing to do with the coming fight Lara-ginger, one punch KO is not as bad as a beating, accumulative punishment is way worse, you can knock yourself out just open a drawer and hit yourself with it, the one punch KO is the one you don't see coming at you, you are not prepared and it doesn't matter if you can take a punch or not, you are going down, I mention a few great boxers that got KO with one punch like lewis, armstrong, chiquita gonzalez even duran, after they were the same fighters, actually chiquita was koed before the carbajal fight and went to school carbajal twice after that, trinidad was hit with some bombs and he will shake it up and put a beating on the rival, one KO punch is only one hit, but listen you can study the history of the sport or just do what you do, offend fans because they don't agree that ginger is the second coming,

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
      I'll try to educate you for one more time please this has nothing to do with the coming fight Lara-ginger, one punch KO is not as bad as a beating, accumulative punishment is way worse, you can knock yourself out just open a drawer and hit yourself with it, the one punch KO is the one you don't see coming at you, you are not prepared and it doesn't matter if you can take a punch or not, you are going down, I mention a few great boxers that got KO with one punch like lewis, armstrong, chiquita gonzalez even duran, after they were the same fighters, actually chiquita was koed before the carbajal fight and went to school carbajal twice after that, trinidad was hit with some bombs and he will shake it up and put a beating on the rival, one KO punch is only one hit, but listen you can study the history of the sport or just do what you do, offend fans because they don't agree that ginger is the second coming,
      you're an idiot. That's like saying football players don't sustain brain damage after a concussion, but receive more punishment throughout the game lol. These guys get punched in the face for a living. Like you said, the one you don't see is the one that hurts you, so when fighters are getting punched and they see the punches, their body is reacting and prepared to take that punch.
      A single punch that knocks you out obviously has enough power to put someone to sleep, and most likely they got a concussion and are for sure suffering some sort of damage to the brain. compare that to fighters like julio cesar chavez who has 100+ fights and never got KO'd like Williams and is fine and intellectual today to fighters who have been KO'd numerous times suffer severe brain damage later

Comment

see the post above ^^^^^^^^^
        yeah williams was the same lol he wasn't hesitant or getting his head snapped back like never before. Man you're a waste of a poster. Prime williams (pressure fighter) would have good boyed Lara and made him quit on his stool.

OH and do you think a pre-KTFO Pacquiao would be getting rocked and stunned by bradley? I REST MY CASE
        Wtf? Pacquiao was getting rocked and stunned by Bradley? and I'm a waste of a poster.

Didn't I school you a few pages back too?

Comment

how could it be a cherry pick if they never fought? But yeah, it would have been the same. You wont see me flip flopping like you fan boys.
          OK. So Canelo has 1 good win in 45 fights by your standards. At least your consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Wtf? Pacquiao was getting rocked and stunned by Bradley? and I'm a waste of a poster.

Didn't I school you a few pages back too?
            Lol so pacquiao never got stunned by bradley twice in one round? I think the 4th lol pac said he saw stars after the fight in that round. Get your head outta your asss lol you didn't school shiet you were like "oh good comeback" pppppftt lame
            Last edited by Bardock; 06-20-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I don't see what the problem is with someone who likes rap and boxing. Boxers use their fists in the ring while Battle rappers use there words

Battle rap was underground but is starting to get more mainstream since Eminem is behind this one. MTV used to have a show called Fight Klub that was all battle rap. I used to watch it when I was in high school and Jin was my boy

I think alot of people here are hating without even giving it a shot
              Jin got murdered by that Serious Jones doe.

AND FOR THE REST OF YOU! :

If you're into the essence and core of hip-hop, battle rapping is right at the core of it. Nothing wrong with it.

there is no difference then paying for a fight, versus paying for a rap battle PPV. It sounds stupid to some of you guys because it's not your cup of tea.

I know some of you hermits are probably so far out there and into some weird playing your clarinets in front of YouTube watching Ricky Hatton fights, with greasy cheeto fingers.

Then log on and have the nerve to call a rap battle weird. Lol
              Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 06-20-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Lol so pacquiao never got stunned by bradley twice on one round? I think the 4th lol pac said he saw stars after the fight in that round. Get your head outta your asss lol you didn't school shiet you were like "oh good comeback" pppppftt lame
                It sure as hell didnt look to me like he was stunned.

So Pacquiao was stunned but Canelo was never stunned or backed up by Mayweather?

And btw being stunned has nothing to do with being KOed either. You can see "stars" as you call it from any regular punch. Ever been punched before? Btw you act on these boards always calling people "idiots" and "fkin stupid" I very much doubt you ever been in a fight before.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  OK. So Canelo has 1 good win in 45 fights by your standards. At least your consistent.
                  Which win is that? Cause Trout has been KOed in the AMATEURS. And Canelo still couldn't beat him. So that doesnt count either.

Comment

Which win is that? Cause Trout has been KOed in the AMATEURS. And Canelo still couldn't beat him. So that doesnt count either.
                    Trout was KO'd in the amatuers? ****. He must have never been the same again.

Maybe that's why he's afraid to commit to his punches and throws pity pat jabs.

Comment

His only good win was against Vazquez. He took his 0 and his soul that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X