Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    lol ok

Don't pay any attention to him lol I don't even think he believes half the shiet he says

Comment

• Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
      BS is quite funny. Before Canelo fought Angulo, people said Angulo is gonna test him/ ko him/ give him the fight of his life etc..... after Angulo gets destroyed, "he was paid to throw the fight".

Angulo couldn't do anything to Canelo because Canelo basically manhandled him and hit him with body shots that sapped all his power away, people tend to want to forget that.

After Lara gets dominated, I wonder what you people will say..... " Lara was overhyped", " Canelo is too big for Jnr Middleweight" ..... whatever it is, there will always be people tryna discredit Canelo.
      Exactly lol if they all came out and say they just hated him then it would be a lot easier to see through the bullshiet and haterism

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        Don't pay any attention to him lol I don't even think he believes half the shiet he says
        What I said was false? The facts are there.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          What I said was false? The facts are there.
          Really? Mayweather was hurting him all night? Lol that's probably the ******est analysis I've ever heard. He wasn't hurt from a single punch lol on the other hand he hurt angulo with every single punch he threw. That's hurting someone not pot shots. Get your head out of your ass

Funny how you bring up the cotto thing the kid was a teenager and knocked him dwn the next round and stopped him a few rounds later lol you fail to mention that every time. Angulo hurt lara. That's hurting someone
          Last edited by Bardock; 06-19-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
            Really? Mayweather was hurting him all night? Lol that's probably the ******est analysis I've ever heard. He wasn't hurt from a single punch lol on the other hand he hurt angulo with every single punch he threw. That's hurting someone not pot shots. Get your head out of your ass

Funny how you bring up the cotto thing they kid was a teenager and knocked him dwn the next round and stopped him a few rounds later lol you fail to mention that every time. Angulo hurt lara. That's hurting someone
            Hurt doesnt necessarily mean dropping someone or making him buckle. Mayweather made Canelo back up PLENTY of times after landing flush, thats a fact.

When one backs up that usually means they need to gather themselves.
            Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 06-19-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Hurt doesnt necessarily mean dropping someone or making him buckle. Mayweather made Canelo back up PLENTY of times after landing flush, thats a fact.

When one backs up that usually means they need to gather themselves.
              Honestly, I think Canelo was more confused than hurt. Mayweather kept giving him different looks during the fight.

Comment

When was Canelo's chin tested to say he has a better chin? Mayweather was hurting this dude and Cotto's bro had him in lala land.
                Cotto's Brother>>>>>Floyd,Angulo,Mosley,Trout

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                  Honestly, I think Canelo was more confused than hurt. Mayweather kept giving him different looks during the fight.
                  confused or not he was lost in a place he has never being, if he try to bully Lara he will eat the left hand all night long and he will be hurt by it, if he try to box he maybe able to look better but will lose anyway by a landslide... The Cuban is better in every aspect of the game and the couples of pounds he asked will not do him any favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    confused or not he was lost in a place he has never being, if he try to bully Lara he will eat the left hand all night long and he will be hurt by it, if he try to box he maybe able to look better but will lose anyway by a landslide... The Cuban is better in every aspect of the game and the couples of pounds he asked will not do him any favor.
                    That's fine. My comment is solely discussing whether I thought Canelo was hurt against Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post

One of the many examples. The final sequence of this gif. Makes him shell up and back up after the right and uppercut.

Comment

Working...
                      X