No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Actually, I might be getting a phone call from Orlando, FL to go watch it over there at someone's house.
    Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Nice!
      Cu****uy called me the day of the fight (Cotto vs Martinez) to drive 1 hour and 1/2 so I can go to his fight party lol. I had plans already tho.

Comment

Cu****uy called me the day of the fight (Cotto vs Martinez) to drive 1 hour and 1/2 so I can go to his fight party lol. I had plans already tho.
        That's awesome bro. I think I've seen you mention you now reside in or around Florida.

Either way if you met with Cu****uy it would be an epic encounter.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
          That's awesome bro. I think I've seen you mention you now reside in or around Florida.

Either way if you met with Cu****uy it would be an epic encounter.
          Yea, in Clearwater. Tampa Bay area. We're supposed to go to the Barthelemy vs Mendez fight that same week.

Comment

Yea, in Clearwater. Tampa Bay area. We're supposed to go to the Barthelemy vs Mendez fight that same week.
            Can't wait

Comment

• Lara outboxes Canelo, but Canelo gets the gift decision.

Comment

• Canelo will win but it's going to be a close fight, very close. Lara has advantage in handspeed and foot work but Canelo has a better chin, hits harder and I believe is the gutsier fighter. If he can hurt Lara consistently enough, he'll break him down at some point.

Comment

• BS is quite funny. Before Canelo fought Angulo, people said Angulo is gonna test him/ ko him/ give him the fight of his life etc..... after Angulo gets destroyed, "he was paid to throw the fight".

Angulo couldn't do anything to Canelo because Canelo basically manhandled him and hit him with body shots that sapped all his power away, people tend to want to forget that.

After Lara gets dominated, I wonder what you people will say..... " Lara was overhyped", " Canelo is too big for Jnr Middleweight" ..... whatever it is, there will always be people tryna discredit Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Canelo will win but it's going to be a close fight, very close. Lara has advantage in handspeed and foot work but Canelo has a better chin, hits harder and I believe is the gutsier fighter. If he can hurt Lara consistently enough, he'll break him down at some point.
                    When was Canelo's chin tested to say he has a better chin? Mayweather was hurting this dude and Cotto's bro had him in lala land.

Comment

When was Canelo's chin tested to say he has a better chin? Mayweather was hurting this dude and Cotto's bro had him in lala land.
                      lol ok

Comment

Working...
                      X