Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo prefers to box, it will be a boxing match and that will play into Lara's favor. Lara wins by decision.

Comment

• I expect Lara to backpedal and pot shot constantly (duh), but I think that Canelo certainly has the skills to back up the hype (even if some of his fans are a little insane).

I'd rewatch Canelo's fight against Mayweather before I'd watch his fight against Angulo (even though Angulo also fought Lara), to get a sense for how Canelo will deal with a shifty guy that can run and gun.

Comment

• I got Canelo by UD with Lara getting KD 1 or 2 times in the fight, late.

WARNELO!

Comment

• Tried to look for more training footage and no luck.

Post all the promo videos. Those are always sick. The Showtime one is nice.

Comment

• I reckon Canelo will eventually **** him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Tried to look for more training footage and no luck.

Post all the promo videos. Those are always sick. The Showtime one is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                "Select movie theaters" ****

I wonder if the WingHouse here will show it.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  "Select movie theaters" ****

I wonder if the WingHouse here will show it.
                  I know, tremendo mierdo. Select theaters seem to be exclusive to AMC, at least around my area.

Comment

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    I'll go with Canelo. I think he will be more active, on his toes boxing. He showed OK defense against Trout.

In fact I think it'll be somewhat similar to the Trout fight. I think Lara gets rated a bit too high, I think people assume he and Rigo are the same boxer.

Far from it, Lara gets hit more, and other than the Trout fight (which he beat Trout multiple times in the am's) a lot of Lara's fights have been close, which I now realize has nothing to do with anything.

I think Canelo will win on activity. He might eat some precise counters in the meantime. 7-5 in rounds maybe a knockdown.
                    Are these people just assuming? WTF is wrong with them??

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      I know, tremendo mierdo. Select theaters seem to be exclusive to AMC, at least around my area.
                      Actually, I might be getting a phone call from Orlando, FL to go watch it over there at someone's house.

Comment

Working...
                      X