No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Most people's eyes? lol I remember the talk back then, I think like one or two people thought Rios won. One of them was a personal friend of Brandon, and even he wasn't defending Rios with much conviction. lol

I'm not even kidding, though. The inclusion of a dick judge like Roth concerns me.
    You know how people like to nitpick here when I am destroying them
    With fact filled arguments so I was being politically correct with my wording.

They also got a judge from
    New Mexico......

And they got dave moretti, not sure about him

I know that Roth and moretti are true vets. They judges the biggest fights of 80s

Comment

• Comment

• I got Freckles, Mares, Herrera and that Mexican olympian winning tonight. Lets hope they put up an entertaining night of boxing and may the best man win.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          I can hear like Fight Night punch sounds when they do the slow mo highlights

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            What do you guys think of the Juanma-Vargas fight? Do you think it ends early?

Don't know too much about this Vargas kid. Juanma has terrible defense, chin and balance so can Vargas exploit that? Can he punch and has a high workrate?
            I don't think it's going to end well for Juanma. His chin is shot to sht and he is fighting a bigger man. Vargas has very good technical skills, he just needs to learn to pressure more and finish his opponents when the opportunity shows up.

Comment

• Canelo is gonna gas!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                What do you guys think of the Juanma-Vargas fight? Do you think it ends early?

Don't know too much about this Vargas kid. Juanma has terrible defense, chin and balance so can Vargas exploit that? Can he punch and has a high workrate?
                I think it'll be the fight with the most fireworks. I'm picking Vargas to win by stoppage though. Potential FOTY candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Canelo is gonna gas!!!!!!!
                  virgil hunter was banking on that and backfired really bad, by the time canelo gasses lara should already be at the hospital...

Comment

• the ring for the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      virgil hunter was banking on that and backfired really bad, by the time canelo gasses lara should already be at the hospital...
                      I've been wrong once out of the last 10 fights

Canelo always gasses by the way even in Angulo fight he's huffin and puffin

Comment

Working...
                      X