Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Lara 8-4.

All I'm really hoping, though, is that we aren't here tomorrow arguing about some bull**** that happened. Please, boxing, can Alvarez/Lara just be a good fight with no controversy? Unless that controversy is because the fight could legitimately have gone either way. I don't mind that.
    Same here. Obviously I want Lara to win, but I'm more concerned that there be a fair outcome. If there's some BS, I'm not even gonna spend much time on it. Done with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      LOL I love it bro. #PsychoBros

I'll grab the Marquez cups of pee and throw them in the pit.These fools deserve getting degraded.

Bet on it though, the boos will be loud as **** once Lara starts running. AKA Cuban School of boxing.

You single handedly owned all of Sons Of Cuba. (documentary)
      Funny that you happen to conveniently have Marquez' pee in storage. I knew you #PsychoHoes were some water sporting, golden shower loving products of incest. The only thing your "bro" has single handedly done is jerk off to Canelo's weigh in pics (or maybe I'm wrong and he alternates hands).

Comment

• Judges are Roth, moretti And a guy from New Mexico - smdh- Levi martinez

Comment

• Comment

• Roth scored Hopkins Taylor 8- 4 for bhop and mayweather delahoya 7-5 for Floyd but was clearly corrupt because he decided not to favour the moving boxer in rios Abril which Abril won in most peoples eyes

Smdh

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              Roth scored Hopkins Taylor 8- 4 for bhop and mayweather delahoya 7-5 for Floyd but was clearly corrupt because he decided not to favour the moving boxer in rios Abril which Abril won in most peoples eyes

Smdh
              Lara fans already making excuses... smh even de cubas isn't concerned

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                Roth scored Hopkins Taylor 8- 4 for bhop and mayweather delahoya 7-5 for Floyd but was clearly corrupt because he decided not to favour the moving boxer in rios Abril which Abril won in most peoples eyes

Smdh
                Most people's eyes? lol I remember the talk back then, I think like one or two people thought Rios won. One of them was a personal friend of Brandon, and even he wasn't defending Rios with much conviction. lol

I'm not even kidding, though. The inclusion of a dick judge like Roth concerns me.

Comment

• Dont worry guys with Lara's awesome footspeed and cuban boxing smarts the cement feet Canelo wont even land.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Most people's eyes? lol I remember the talk back then, I think like one or two people thought Rios won. One of them was a personal friend of Brandon, and even he wasn't defending Rios with much conviction. lol

I'm not even kidding, though. The inclusion of a dick judge like Roth concerns me.
                    Looks like Landy might need a ko just to get a split decision.

Comment

• What do you guys think of the Juanma-Vargas fight? Do you think it ends early?

Don't know too much about this Vargas kid. Juanma has terrible defense, chin and balance so can Vargas exploit that? Can he punch and has a high workrate?

Comment

Working...
                      X