Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao stops Bradley within 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
      Same place pacjuice got his and learn how to spell.
      mommy wants you to spell better..

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
        You ruin every thread with bullsh-t. I honestly almost stop visiting here because of horrible posting like yours.
        ditto...leave and take your attitude with you mr.spell-check

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Clearly, Bradley wants to play the villain. He's talking a lot, and it's clear he intends to antagonize Manny, even if simply implying that he believes he really won the last fight. I think Joel Diaz wants to set Manny up by emotion to get Manny to be the careless attacker he was against JMM. If Manny is smart, he'll fight this fight like the last. He doesn't need a KO, Bradley does. If Manny is angry and careless, Bradley will win the fight.
          Do you really see Manny foaming at the mouth over what Bradley has said? I think Manny is likely to have a little more fire in him for this fight. It is far easier for a nicer guy to fight someone that dogs him. Let's see if Bradley started something he'll regret... Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            bradley got one thing right, it will end with a knock out, either bradley's corner throwing in the towel or the ref saving him from permanent damage

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            that's exactly my prediction-early k.o for pac,but likely bradley's corner throwing the towel in -bradley can take a lot of pain -i worry about his future health-kind of a nice guy.

Comment

Most likely doesn't end in a KO given Pacquiao's last KO was years ago and Bradley can't punch for shít.

Comment

Timme trying so hard to psyhce himself up leading to the fight night. He keep telling himself that he won the first fight that in his mind it became true hehehe. Manny TKO 10th or in the later round, ref stop the onslaught, or Joel throwing in the towel. PACMan is not gonna be careless like what he did against Juan. He'll be in and out in every angle throwing 3 to 5 combos while in the pocket.

Comment

Well we all know Bradley ain't knocking pacquiao out.

Comment

Originally posted by assiong View Post
                    Timme trying so hard to psyhce himself up leading to the fight night. He keep telling himself that he won the first fight that in his mind it became true hehehe. Manny TKO 10th or in the later round, ref stop the onslaught, or Joel throwing in the towel. PACMan is not gonna be careless like what he did against Juan. He'll be in and out in every angle throwing 3 to 5 combos while in the pocket.
                    So, win any millions with that vision of the future?

Comment

Then Bradley Is Predicting His Own Demise Because Bradley Knocks Nobody Out

And I agree with Bradley; Pacquiao will knock his black azz out. Bradley has Paulie Mags power, so you never have to worry about him. Pacquiao has probably never wanted a fight more with the exception of Floyd who won't fight. Manny will be in the best shape of his life as he always is, and Bradley has no chance to survive this fight. Bradley is right, he's about to get knocked out by Manny Pacquiao, then let's hear all the cliches and excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X