No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Says Pacquiao Fight Will Likely End By KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
    Same place pacjuice got his and learn how to spell.
    You ruin every thread with bullsh-t. I honestly almost stop visiting here because of horrible posting like yours.

Comment

I agree. I don't want any judges involved at all. And I do think there is a good chance of a stoppage either way. Pacquiao has to go on the attack anyway so either he hurts Bradley or vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post
        Bradley should give Juan Manuel Marquez a call and ask him where to buy the kind of suppliments that gave him monster punching power as he turned 40.
        More like Bradley should send Marquez a Bradley mask and a few mills to have Marquez fight manny instead lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post
          Bradley should give Juan Manuel Marquez a call and ask him where to buy the kind of suppliments that gave him monster punching power as he turned 40.
          Butthurt much? You are a Joke.

Comment

Maybe Bradley is hoping for Pacquiao to get "careless" (like what happened in June 2012). He walked right into Marquez' punch.
            Anyways, good luck to both fighters!

Comment

Excited for this fight

Comment

can't wait

Comment

Bradley you should better keep this fight to the distance, if you don't PACMONSTER will KTFO of you!! in 2 rounds

Comment

Lol bradley knows he's going to get out boxed by pac

Comment

bradley is boxing pac and thats that. all this someone is getting KO is just smoke screen.. just like the first fight bradley said he's ready for war and that pac will have to come break down this wall and then look what happen. pitty pat pitty pat for all 12 rounds LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X