Comments Thread For: Bradley Says Pacquiao Fight Will Likely End By KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao, Bradley chatting shit and the world knows it

Comment

Who is Bradley trying to fool? It would be the most idiotic choice he could make if he tried to go to war with Manny freaking Pacquiao.

Comment

bradley said he won 8 rounds in the first fight and now going to ko pac? lol

Comment

If I was a betting Man I'll go with the guy who has 38 ko's than the guy who has a merely 12 Ko's

Comment

can't wait!!!!

Comment

He's predicting he's getting ko?? Great! Smart man.

Comment

bradley got one thing right, it will end with a knock out, either bradley's corner throwing in the towel or the ref saving him from permanent damage

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Clearly, Bradley wants to play the villain. He's talking a lot, and it's clear he intends to antagonize Manny, even if simply implying that he believes he really won the last fight. I think Joel Diaz wants to set Manny up by emotion to get Manny to be the careless attacker he was against JMM. If Manny is smart, he'll fight this fight like the last. He doesn't need a KO, Bradley does. If Manny is angry and careless, Bradley will win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    bradley is boxing pac and thats that. all this someone is getting KO is just smoke screen.. just like the first fight bradley said he's ready for war and that pac will have to come break down this wall and then look what happen. pitty pat pitty pat for all 12 rounds LOL.
                    Forgot all about Bradley having bad feet? Drugs are bad!

This fight could be awesome.

Comment

Bradley is trying to take a page out of the great mind games, some of the best have used but I really don't see it happening with Bradley power and the fact Pacman won't have a start still target.

If Bradley has the right game plan, I could see a knock down but even Bradley knows his one downside is his power.

Comment

Working...
                      X