Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geale hinting he'll be back in the ring soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Fk this guy. Ducked a chance at the best fighter in his division . I'm not gonna watch his fight.
    Looking back at it now, they wouldn't even have fought because of the whole death thing

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Looking back at it now, they wouldn't even have fought because of the whole death thing
      The intention hou

Comment

The intention hou
        Yea I got you. They say later this year, but who knows. GGG probably ain't back till the fall after the summer and people move on.

If soliman wins, they'll make that and they won't fight ever.
        They could make a fight with Murray

Comment

Lot of people seem to think ggg can easily yo yo between middle and 168, has it been done before?

Comment

Lot of people seem to think ggg can easily yo yo between middle and 168, has it been done before?
            Going up then back down?

Probably trying to put on some weight now, then use the down time to lose it.
            I don't know, I'm spit balling

Comment

geale macklin would be good and I could see it happening. Geale Quillin would be great but can't see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Going up then back down?

Probably trying to put on some weight now, then use the down time to lose it.
                I don't know, I'm spit balling
                yea up and down. cant remmeber what sequence of weights the taylor and pavlik guys took. i think they outgrew middle and didnt go back down , not sure tho and not gonna check boxrec.

but yea, most people saying ggg can fight 160 after going up - im jus asking has it been before at the very top level? i kno stevens went up and down, but then he stayed at 160.

martinez is only big fight at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  geale macklin would be good and I could see it happening. Geale Quillin would be great but can't see it happening
                  Yea, the latter, don't think they're negotiating with a fight to come...but it's against Konecny, so not impossible. They might send him over, but Canelo might be moving up soon as Jacobs wants that ass

Comment

Steve Kim ***8207;@stevemaxboxing 5h
                    Being told that a bout between Danny Geale and Mathew Macklin is a possibility for May 24th on HBO. Nothing finalized #boxing

YES!

And on May 24th?

Man... May 24 fight looking good... don't think the U.S fans will really care for this matchup though

Comment

so something is happening

Hate to be that guy that's looking into plurals.... but Lou might get Nelson/Lee and Macklin/Geale on May 24

Comment

Working...
                      X