Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Sorry but if Pacquiao DOESNT DOMINATE Bradley HE IS OFFICIALLY A WASHED UP FIGHTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    always gives exciting fights?

bradley fight was painfully boring. so was the clottey fight. so was the shane mosley fight. so was the rios fight. so was the margarito fight for some stretches.

i remember when pacquiao was prime and he would make any fight or fighter exciting because he went for the kill. HE HAD THAT MENTALITY. Oscar Larios, david diaz, hector velasquez they all would get killed by the Nothing Pelsonal, just doing my job version of Pacquiao.

What we have now in this very present time is the "I dont want to hurt anybody anymore" version of pacquiao. That's why you have been seeing no knockouts, and a lot of boring fights from pacquiao lately.

He ruined his chance at top 10 all time by becoming a corrupt politician and not taking boxing seriously.
    Oh by the way, now I know who you are Tase, you're one of those Filipinos that opposes Manny's affiliation with Binay and his Political party, part of the party that Manny just humiliated on election day. One question, what make you say he is a corrupt politician?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Bradley is a top 10 PFP fighter, Top 3 Welterweight, and he's improved considerably since the first Pacquiao fight. Not just in skill but Confidence, Experience and Poise.

Pac vs Bradley is the best and most competitive fight of the year so far.

It's the Best vs the Best and they're both going to show their best because their place in history depends on it, and they both know it.

This fight is what boxing is all about.
      im just hoping pacquiao fights at least every two minutes of every round as oppose to a minute per round like last time.

Comment

Originally posted by assiong View Post
        Oh by the way, now I know who you are Tase, you're one of those Filipinos that opposes Manny's affiliation with Binay and his Political party, part of the party that Manny just humiliated on election day. One question, what make you say he is a corrupt politician?

im not pinoy so i dont even know wtf you are talking about but you sure are.

Comment

im not pinoy so i dont even know wtf you are talking about but you sure are.
          Yes Sir I am pinoy and proud of it. So what make you say he is a corrupt politician if you are not Filipino? Or just sling those craps and hoping that someone will sympathize with your sorry un knowledgeable in sport of boxing?

Comment

im just hoping pacquiao fights at least every two minutes of every round as oppose to a minute per round like last time.
            I doubt it, Pacquiao had nothing to prove the first fight and nobody knew who Bradley was. From what i've seen in his training camps, Pac looks like he wants to do nothing more than prove he is still the best.

I really think Bradley ****ed up in the face off by telling him he didn't have it anymore.

You don't just disrespect a Champion Prizefighter like that. He might fool people with his demeanor but make no mistake, he's a warrior on the inside.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-04-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by assiong View Post
              Yes Sir I am pinoy and proud of it. So what make you say he is a corrupt politician if you are not Filipino? Or just sling those craps and hoping that someone will sympathize with your sorry un knowledgeable in sport of boxing?
              wtf do you have to be so proud of? your country is ****, its a poor third world nation full of religious nutjobs and an excessively corrupt democracy. you people dont even have a single olympic gold medal to your history despite the fact there are hundreds of millions of yall yet your kind is so fond of sticking your chest out more than any asian ethnicity ive come across.

and lol at you pretending pacquiao is some clean and upstanding poltician.

i know all about your kind, i was engaged to one for a couple of years. they literally buy votes over there. she tells me your politicians gets poor people in vans and pay them to vote their way.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Tase, you're either high or trolling... PAC might not be at his peak, but he's far from "washed up".

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Rios has never been knocked out or even close to it in a professional boxing ring. Sooooooo wtf?
                  Rios had never been stopped that's right BUT rios had been fighting at 135 not 147 and he had 2 attempts at 140 and got beat in 1 of them . So PAC should have stopped someone that slow and to be honest rios is not what you would say an elite fighter at 147 .

Comment

I kinda agree,,, If manny loses, then he is done at the top level in my eyes,, He can still beat 95% of the fighters out there, but he is at the very end of being on p4p lists and huge ppv fights...
                    Manny desperately needs to look good and win vs bradley

Comment

wtf do you have to be so proud of? your country is ****, its a poor third world nation full of religious nutjobs and an excessively corrupt democracy. you people dont even have a single olympic gold medal to your history despite the fact there are hundreds of millions of yall yet your kind is so fond of sticking your chest out more than any asian ethnicity ive come across.

and lol at you pretending pacquiao is some clean and upstanding poltician.

i know all about your kind, i was engaged to one for a couple of years. they literally buy votes over there. she tells me your politicians gets poor people in vans and pay them to vote their way.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool
                      I would reply to this but I feel my intelligence would suffer as a result.

Comment

Working...
                      X