Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Sorry but if Pacquiao DOESNT DOMINATE Bradley HE IS OFFICIALLY A WASHED UP FIGHTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Pac is a bum.

Comment

The OP deserves to be tasered!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        manny is already washed up.

this is just confirmation.

i knew he was done as an elite fighter soon as he uttered the words "i dont want to hurt people anymore."

sad sad day.

You can blame his idiotic decision to be a corrupt politician.
        What his position in politics got to do with it? Now you're not making any sense. Is floid done as an elite fighter/boxer when he said "health first"? You don't know nothing about boxing if that's how you assess someone. I bet you lost a lot of money picking the wrong team, fighter, dogs, or rooster with that kind of assessment huh?

Comment

Pac is in the best shape of his life. He's indestructible. The best fighter there ever was.

Comment

Maybe this was an old thread and you meant Rios?

that would make sense. bradley doesnt.

Comment

Last time I checked, Bradley is P4P no. 3... So whats ur point here? So if Pac beats the P4P no. 3, but doesnt dominate all rounds or KO him hes washed up? Cant believe how someone can be that dumb... Go learn abt the sport bro... u need it

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                You people?

Don't generalize. I am in no group of people. I'm me, with my own opinions.

I've never acted like Pac is on some knockout winning streak, and frankly, I havent seen anyone else that way either.

Pacquiao is not 'washed up'. He is past his prime.

You don't drop off a cliff (there are exceptions), you usually descend down a hill.

Pac has struggled with JMM for the last 10 years.

Many felt he won the fight by a landslide, and if he got the right verdict, this fight wouldnt even be mentioned. Not to mention, bradley is an elite fighter.
                Nobody would look good fighting Mosley that night, he was on his bike and back peddling the entire time

Coming off one of the worst knockouts in recent time, Pac looked good in the Rios fight all things considered.

No.. it isn't.
                He's past prime, not washed up. And not dominating another elite fighter

doesn't make it so either.
                Now this guy make sense. Hey tase, whoever that person is. This is how you assess a fighter/boxer. This guy know what he's talking about. I agree with you sir.

Comment

Yeah and Floyd struggled and got a shiner and bled form te mouth and nose against a war torn past prime Cotto so by your log. Mayweather is washed up too

Comment

is TS hectori's brother or something?? by the way where is this dude at? LOL

Comment

Weather or not you agree with the legitimacy of Tim Bradley's recent streak, I would say that you could argue that he is currently on the peak of his career up to date. Therefore, not dominating someone who is arguably at their highest point to date, does not mean your washed up, at all.

Yeah Tim is deluded when it comes to the Pac fight with his claims of 8-4 and "My feet where moving in my shoes" excuse, but he is a worker and he is game. Not dominating him doesn't equate to being done with.

People have high expectations of Manny, his run of a few years back was pretty amazing no doubt, but now that he has stopped taking heads off and has been K.O'd, people are very quick to claim if he doesn't kill the next guy then he's over with, which isn't necessarily true, as someone already pointed out Pac could still beat tons of the guys around today...We all know he aint truly done yet and a question of dominance over bradley wouldn't be the greatest measurement anyhow...

Comment

Working...
                      X