Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Sorry but if Pacquiao DOESNT DOMINATE Bradley HE IS OFFICIALLY A WASHED UP FIGHTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Best post I've seen in a while on here. Most posters are fanboys and immature in one way or another. Read my post as well.
    at you calling people fan boys.

talk about pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
      Delusional fanboys, try to get this...Bradley realistically could be better than Floyd.

Now for context - Pac annihilated Cotto, Margarito, Dela Hoya, Hatton, and Mosley -- all Floyd battled life and death, or avoided.

Bradley, Pac already beat 10-2.

Now, if Floyd for some reason couldn't win a shutout against a Khan leftover when Khan by the way was a leftover of Peterson someone Bradley won by a shutout and knocked down once, I have no words to describe how the fhuck in the world Floyd was made p4p #1.
      Oh. Cotto that got ****d by marg? Marga that ****d by Shane and hadn't fought in over a year, severely weight drained Dlh Floyd already beat at weight? Hatton that had already been ko by Floyd and nearly ko by lazcano? Mosley Floyd schooled and set into pure survival mode?

It's amazing how you idiots claim juiceman fought the better versions of opponents Floyd previously fought.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        Let me tell you something. The way you responded to my well thoughtout and intelligent response to your question, shows me who you are. Your response is immature and dishonest like most on this site. Why don't you ask Floyd WHY he didn't fight Manny. Ask him why he didn't fight Sergio at 154lb or why he didn't fight Canelo at 154lb. Also, ask him WHY he even fought The Ghost, Ortiz, a fat and bloated Roidquez. Ask him that. Don't ask Manny because Manny has showed that he'll fight ANYBODY. He came to Floyd's division and Floyd RAN. Better yet, he retired. Ask Floyd WHY he is fighting Maidana. I like Floyd but he has no balls. Manny and Cotto are risking their positions in the sport and their careers by facing two of the very best in the sport, not just their divisions. Floyd has never fought either of their opponents. You don't know **** about boxing. Get the **** off my page. You see how I went from nice, respectable poster, to **** you, pay me?

and you're not a fanboy?

have you read your cringe worthy butt hurt posts in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          ohhh god you sound so pathetic. lol at risk it all. is that what he did fighting only the last 1 minute of every round vs bradley? lol if manny wanted to give fans what we want to see he would have fought floyd by now.

You have a good point there Tase, yes Manny didn't fight the first 2 minutes after the 6 round. He thought he was winning and said it was so easy, that's his wrong doing. But I guaranty you this, come April 12, you will see a relentless yet calculated Manny on his attack. It won't surprise me if he knock Tim down on the 2nd or 3rd round. It will be a very interesting fight and we will be in awe while watching these 2 warriors going at it. And oh yeah, he's a type of fighter that always gives an exciting fight regardless of their color, height, or their records. Enjoy his skills and talents while it last cause you won't see another fighter like Manny for a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by assiong View Post
            You have a good point there Tase, yes Manny didn't fight the first 2 minutes after the 6 round. He thought he was winning and said it was so easy, that's his wrong doing. But I guaranty you this, come April 12, you will see a relentless yet calculated Manny on his attack. It won't surprise me if he knock Tim down on the 2nd or 3rd round. It will be a very interesting fight and we will be in awe while watching these 2 warriors going at it. And oh yeah, he's a type of fighter that always gives an exciting fight regardless of their color, height, or their records. Enjoy his skills and talents while it last cause you won't see another fighter like Manny for a long while.
            always gives exciting fights?

bradley fight was painfully boring. so was the clottey fight. so was the shane mosley fight. so was the rios fight. so was the margarito fight for some stretches.

i remember when pacquiao was prime and he would make any fight or fighter exciting because he went for the kill. HE HAD THAT MENTALITY. Oscar Larios, david diaz, hector velasquez they all would get killed by the Nothing Pelsonal, just doing my job version of Pacquiao.

What we have now in this very present time is the "I dont want to hurt anybody anymore" version of pacquiao. That's why you have been seeing no knockouts, and a lot of boring fights from pacquiao lately.

He ruined his chance at top 10 all time by becoming a corrupt politician and not taking boxing seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              Oh. Cotto that got ****d by marg? Marga that ****d by Shane and hadn't fought in over a year, severely weight drained Dlh Floyd already beat at weight? Hatton that had already been ko by Floyd and nearly ko by lazcano? Mosley Floyd schooled and set into pure survival mode?

It's amazing how you idiots claim juiceman fought the better versions of opponents Floyd previously fought.
              I couldn't agree more, juice man fought Floids left overs, juice man is inferior to floid, he is easy work for 100 mil. I wonder why Floid haven't whoop dat midget juiced up a55? Dang if I have that talents and skills I will whoop that a55 to shut those *******s mouth.

Comment

go eat a ****, tase.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  always gives exciting fights?

bradley fight was painfully boring. so was the clottey fight. so was the shane mosley fight. so was the rios fight. so was the margarito fight for some stretches.

i remember when pacquiao was prime and he would make any fight or fighter exciting because he went for the kill. HE HAD THAT MENTALITY. Oscar Larios, david diaz, hector velasquez they all would get killed by the Nothing Pelsonal, just doing my job version of Pacquiao.

What we have now in this very present time is the "I dont want to hurt anybody anymore" version of pacquiao. That's why you have been seeing no knockouts, and a lot of boring fights from pacquiao lately.
                  He ruined his chance at top 10 all time by becoming a corrupt politician and not taking boxing seriously.
                  You heard that term it takes two to tango? There's my answer on your first paragraph. He was still young when he fought those fighters you mentioned. As a fighter grows older, they get wiser especially once you get put to sleep. He's fights still excites MANY people, if you don't appreciate that, then you are a FAN BOY not a fight fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    go eat a ****, tase.

is it the thread or the laker tags? or both?

Comment

Bradley is a top 10 PFP fighter, Top 3 Welterweight, and he's improved considerably since the first Pacquiao fight. Not just in skill but Confidence, Experience and Poise.

Pac vs Bradley is the best and the most competitive fight of the year so far.

It's the Best vs the Best and they're both going to show their best because their place in history depends on it, and they both know it.

This fight is what boxing is all about.

Comment

Working...
                      X