Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie: Pac not a good or smart fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac not good?
    How can say that with a straight face? Malignaggi is the definition of a hater

Comment

• People are really arguing that Manny is a "smart" fighter though.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Paulie got dominated by Hatton one fight before Pac ragdolled Ricky in 2 rounds.
        There is literally no version of Paulie Malignaggi that beats any version of Manny Pacquiao from 122 up. A 122 Pacquiao could have jumped to 140 and beat the **** out of Paulie.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          There is literally no version of Paulie Malignaggi that beats any version of Manny Pacquiao from 122 up. A 122 Pacquiao could have jumped to 140 and beat the **** out of Paulie.
          Triangle theories don't mean anything but Pauli is so many levels below Pacquaio.

I can't even imagine how badly Pacquaio would destroy Pauli. He'd beat the guy within an inch of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            People are really arguing that Manny is a "smart" fighter though.
            aint nobody is saying pac is this master scientist in boxing but to say he's not a smart fighter is just straight out hating on him. im not saying he's a genius, but a dumb fighter or an "average" fighter wont accomplished what manny have. now ur gonna say its the effect of perfect match making and promoter helping him out. so pac is the only boxer that ever got help from his promoter???

Comment

• Paulie brought up some valid points. Pac CAN be set up. But heres the problem....

Paulie would be INCAPABLE of setting Pacquiao up, so his critique of Pacquiao isnt to be taken seriously. It has no credibility. This is not the same as Marquez saying it.

He couldnt figure out to beat Pacquiao no matter how slick or defensive or "smarter" he is and he wouldnt win ONE round if the two ever fought, or ever fought in the past.

Pacquiao is simply better than him, and for whatever reason it bothers him.

Also, the fact that he's a broadcaster and harbors these biases is disturbing.

From now on, whatever Paulie says on air during a fight I am simply going to ignore because he lost his credibility being so hateful and biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                aint nobody is saying pac is this master scientist in boxing but to say he's not a smart fighter is just straight out hating on him. im not saying he's a genius, but a dumb fighter or an "average" fighter wont accomplished what manny have. now ur gonna say its the effect of perfect match making and promoter helping him out. so pac is the only boxer that ever got help from his promoter???
                No, it's not.

Comment

No, it's not.
                  you're correct.
                  it's straight out being ******ed.
                  suits the fl0.m0s anyway.

Comment

No, it's not.
                    yeah ur right its not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      I didn't say that and I don't think anyone else did. I'm not sure you comprehend what I'm saying.
                      i know u didnt say that but u quoted my reply in which i was having a debate with the other poster regarding manny not having ring iq and only beats his opponents using his physical ability.

Comment

Working...
                      X