Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie: Pac not a good or smart fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post

because we know where its coming from. its a fake ass back handed compliment. Its on record and common knowledge that Paulie hates pacquiao and has basically taken team floyd (how surprising? paulie a known pacquiao hater loves floyd???) drug stance on pacquiao.

all this time you still pretending to be some neutral unbiased observer of the sport.

you're like the paulie malignaggi of boxingscene. Pretending to "keep it real" when in reality you are just as biased and slanted as the rest.

I am still very happy people like you don't agree with my takes~ always brings me a smile when I see your garbage ass opinion is nothing like what I think.

How is it a back handed compliment to call a guy great? I almost never use that word to describe anything. In my first post in this thread I said Manny was an excellent fighter and that can't be denied~ so I was not agreeing with everything Paulie said but.......

He is not a high ring IQ fighter, that is being honest but he didn't need it to reach what he achieved.

Comment

• somebody need to remind this b!tch what happened to his Daddy Ricky and Papi Miguel when they fought Pacquiao.

Comment

• Paulie is in the mafia.

Comment

• Paulie isn't even a good boxer to begin with. I've gone against Pac in just about every fight he's in but dude has proven me wrong over and over. Someone who isn't good or smart, wouldn't be able to win all those titles in all those divisions.
          That is some legendary stuff. Paulie sucks and is just a loud mouth.

Comment

• I think prime a Prime Mallingnagi would beat Pacquiao just as long as USADA is doing the testing for the fight.Pacquio is terrible at cutting the ring off and a Prime Mallngnagi was very fast and elusive.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              I think prime a Prime Mallingnagi would beat Pacquiao just as long as USADA is doing the testing for the fight.Pacquio is terrible at cutting the ring off and a Prime Mallngnagi was very fast and elusive.
              Paulie got dominated by Hatton one fight before Pac ragdolled Ricky in 2 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                I think prime a Prime Mallingnagi would beat Pacquiao just as long as USADA is doing the testing for the fight.Pacquio is terrible at cutting the ring off and a Prime Mallngnagi was very fast and elusive.
                Sometimes I think people just post stuff on here to be contradictory.

I mean, are we really arguing Pac vs Paulie?

REALLY!?

Comment

• There is certainly no love between former junior welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi and WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. Because of the ongoing complications to finalize a fight between Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr., Malignaggi is the frontrunner to replace Mayweather as Pacquiao's opponent on March 13 in Las Vegas.

On paper, the popular opinion has Pacquaio winning an easy fight. Not so fast, says Malignaggi. BoxingScene.com spoke with Malignaggi on Saturday to get his opinion on why he believes his style will present Pacquiao with some issues.

“People can say whatever they want but styles make fights. They can keep pointing to what happened with Ricky Hatton but I’m not the same fighter. I have a new trainer. [Sherif Younan]. I train totally different now. I’m training with different methods that focus on my strengths,” Malignaggi told BoxingScene. ”I get better with every single camp under Sherif. I see the improvements in the gym and improvements in the ring with every camp.”

“I’m a boxer who knows how to fight defensive and set my opponent up. Pacquiao can be set up. He fights all of these flat-footed guys who come to kill him. Now he has to deal with a guy who can outbox him and cost him rounds.”

The biggest concern for Pacquiao’s opponents is his speed. Malignaggi is not concerned with the speed. In almost every fight, Malignaggi is the much quicker man. Against Pacquiao the issue of “who is quicker” is up for debate.

“I can match Pacquiao with speed. He has what I like to call reckless speed. I have intelligent speed. I know how to attack that kind of speed with timing. I’ll admit that he is a very explosive fighter but he can be timed. He fights all of these guys who are flat footed and aggressive and they can’t time him….I can. If he’s going to come in with that that reckless speed, it’s going to cost him rounds,” Malignaggi said.

Like most fights, Pacquiao-Malignaggi does have a story. While never directly accusing Pacquiao of using performance enhancing drugs, Paulie was one the first fighters to question Pacquiao’s accomplishments and his ability to dominate much bigger fighters. Malignaggi told BoxingScene last month that he thought something “fishy” was going on with the way Pacquiao was able to deal with Miguel Cotto’s size and power.

“I admit that he's a very good fighter but I don’t like the guy. I don’t respect the guy for my own personal reasons,” Malignaggi said.
                  TL;DR Paulie is a little b1tch who thinks Pacquaio is a cheat but can't prove it. He also seems to think he's as fast as Pacquaio
                  Last edited by T18Z; 04-03-2014, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    According to Dan from ESPN. Wonder if he's trying to get a match with him or the purpose of his comments. I don't think he'll beat Porter but don't lie and take shots at a fighter who stopped two fighters you got handled by. Sound like a hater
                    Paulie before Pac-Cotto

After...he's gotta be on something...lol

Comment

• Who cares about Paulie? Porter's about to make him irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X