Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey man, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I hope we can make up. Get back to me soon babe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zen_Fighter View Post
      I believe lots of fighters cherry pick. I don't fault a guy for getting an "easy" fight from time to time. It is good for the sport. For me, it is all about the timing. I give Floyd big time credit for fighting Canelo. Great win. I am not really all that impressed with fighting Mosely, Oscar, Zab, Cotto, Ortiz, Baldomir, Gatti. Also, Hatton was a good choice at the time. I understand he can't fight everyone. Who believes that Maidana is the best fight right now. That is the point. Floyd consistently picks the fights that nobody is asking for. If you polled boxingscene how people would have said Maidana should be his next fight? I suspect the guy wouldn't even make the top ten.
      I think Mosley, Ortiz, JMM, Canelo, and Ghost are his best opponents in recent years. I am very happy with all of them. They are big in their prime and have different styles.

Now name a fighter in history that can fight the "cherries" Floyd has fought, and not beat them KO them, Destroy them, but consistantly change their whole fighting style and dominate them all without beinng hissed by a single shot. There are none

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Trying to be slick and confuse yourself. I never said a fight between Bradley and Floyd was promised. Although if Bradley went to them, it would be a BLATANT duck if the fight didnt happen because their would be no reason for it to NOT happen.

What I said was Bradley would be THE most important fighter on their roster(excluding Floyd), and ALL of their top ww's would center around Bradley. He would basically be able to fight any one of them. All of those fights would be promised. Stop confusing yourself. You are CHEAP.

I keep stating how Bradley didnt have to resign with TR to get a final fight with Manny. He was already going to fight Manny. The extension was for him to stay with TR AFTER fighting Manny. For some reason you keep tricking yourself into ignoring that part. And I never said that by fighting resigning he would be specifically ducking Khan, Garcia, Lucas. Golden boy has so many fighters, I basically named the first few I could think of out of PLENTY more and you KNOW that. But you ignored the other fighters and focused only on those few names

By staying with TR he is ducking Ghost, Thurman, Broner, Marcos, Floyd and MANY MANY More. All these fights that YOU want to see him fight. So what now, your going to act like those hand full of fighters I named are the only ones they have, and then your going to meticulously pick apart why YOU think Lucas, Khan, Garcia, Ghost, Thurman, and Broner are fights of unimportance? You KNEW I was only naming them off the top just to point out that its bevies of fighters that will never be on his resume. But you couldnt respond to it, so as a cheap troll tactic you pretended that the fighters I named are the ONLY ones he wont fight, and you try to think of why they arent more intriguing fights than him vs RIOS LOL. All because your biased against Floyd. #BasicLevelTrolling

Yes by staying at TR and fighting Rios, Prov, and Mike Alvarado, he is choosing to fight meaningless easy fights, and nonsensical trillogies over facing the hottest division in boxing. Bradley is holding the division hostage and its no way around it.

Floyd can say whatever he wants about milking the sport. To me its just trash talk he spits in the face of his haters. But based off the facts, he has blatantly fought the absolute best without no hesitation. Sorry Im not here to call him a cherrypicker just because its the popular thing to say. Im not here to call him a ducker just because its the popular thing to say, SOOOORRRRRYYYYY.

And you know I dont click on any of those links. You use them to distract me from my points that have nothing to do with any of those links.

You post those links to try to prove things that arent relevant to ANYthing I have to say. Whatever you claim is being said on those links is probably BEING said. I believe whatever you claimed was being said on those links, were actually being said.

But none of it has anything to do with what I say. For instance you provided evidence that Floyd said THIS or said THAT to avoid Martinez.

That has nothing to do with my points. My points was he can say whatever he wants to say, because its not like he's obligated to fight Martinez or ever was right? In MY opinion fights at 54 were just a bonus fights. Him or ellerbe making an excuse has nothing to do with what I ever said and is actually...Well not an excuse at all. Because if he's not big enough for 54, then its not really a duck is it? Nope.

You said, "Der I hope you dont feel Im looking down on you!" HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Your trying to make it seem like your winning some sort of debate. Its NOTHING you can say to make me even take you serious. You basically say cheap stuff and use basic trolling to get around everything I say. And you suck at it. Now lets go back to the things I said, that you keep ignoring..and some extra;

I said that all the fights at ww would basically be promised to Bradley(excluding Floyd). For some reason you flipped it around to me saying, "A fight with Floyd would be promised" You spoke about GB promising Khan a fight with Floyd and used that as an example. You also talked about Floyd saying Pac is next, then contradictng himself. You used that as an example. None of that was relevant to anything I said. So why did you even say that? I feel it was a cheap troll tactic. Im gonna need you to respond to this and tell me why ya did it my lil dawg

I asked you what fight was worth seeing more; Bradley vs Rios and Mike Alvarado, or Bradley vs the 10- 20 fighters at GB. For some reason you keep duckin and dodging this one. I need you to address this one lil homie.

I made a comment about how Bradley was inactive because TR didnt have any credible opponents for him to face. So they cherrypicked a NO name with power, who didnt DESERVE to face Bradley, and almost BEAT Bradley. I stated how if Bradley was to lose, it would be DEVASTATING to him. Losing to a cherrypick with power. I need you to respond to this my dawg.

You say him beating Manny would be a great achievement but he feels he already BEAT him. Not only that but Pac is an old fighter coming off of bad fights. No, beating Pac is NOT better than him beating Garcia, Lucas, Thurman, Ghost etc. Because without that handful of fighters, who OWN his division, his whole resume is GREATLY empty. The only credible ww on his entire resume is Pac and JMM. None of the real ww's are on it. I need you to respond to this as well.

I also asked you to NAME A FIGHTER IN HISTORY that can fight a GREEN Canelo and NOT beat him, KO him, Murder him, but walk him down without being grazed by a single punch?

No more duckin and dodgin my questions. Im about to put you to rest gently man. Dont feel like Im talking down to you either. Im just making it painless and easy.
        Debate? What you write proves that you are not getting all this.

I will repeat but I know it's useless:

- Bradley is NOT ducking anyone.

He just fought Manny and the guy who beat Manny in Marquez. Now he will rematch Manny. Most people believe that Manny won that fight. It's a very important fight for both fighters. At least as far as the 1st half of the year goes, this fight is the biggest fight out there. At this point in time, if Bradley clearly beats Manny, it will be way bigger than beating anyone else besides probably Floyd. By doing the above, bradley can't be called a ducker unless your name is Murkman!

Respond to Canelo:
        I'm presuming that you didn't read those links or you didn't get that either! Hmmmmm .... Nobody is saying that Canelo is not good or doesn't have potential. It is just that facing Floyd at that stage in his career was just too much for that relatively inexperienced fighter. Couple that with Canelo fights relatively flat-footed, had stamina issues, fought at a CW, low work rate, barely beat Trout and was trying to out-box a boxer like Floyd showed what I STATED. Yes, I said this EVEN BEFORE THE FIGHT WAS ANNOUNCED. I said Canelo at this point in time is NOT ready for Floyd. Canelo needed to show us that he can improve on his flaws/weaknesses first.

Floyd and his team's statements:
        "Floyd is fully aware of Canelo's weaknesses and Floyd will take advantage of that"
        "Canelo fights too flat-footed to beat Floyd"
        "Floyd is too experienced and Canelo will see this is just another level that Canelo has never experienced. Not the same as what Canelo is used to"
        "It's Canelo's fault for agreeing to a CW"
        "Everyone knows that 2lbs can drain a fighter ..... Cotto is an undefeated fighter"
        "Canelo told you that he will move and pressure Floyd? lol ... We want that because everyone knows that Canelo has stamina issues"

Again, read the links as most of it is explained there. Hopefully, you reading this from someone other than me, may make you realize that it's not like you put it, my bias or trolling, but FACTS!
        Last edited by ADP02; 04-04-2014, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• People trying to have a rational debate with SlurpaMan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickRickman View Post
            People trying to have a rational debate with SlurpaMan.
            It's hard man, real hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              The nerve of a tard

Comment

Debate? What you write proves that you are not getting all this.

I will repeat but I know it's useless:

- Bradley is NOT ducking anyone.

He just fought Manny and the guy who beat Manny in Marquez. Now he will rematch Manny. Most people believe that Manny won that fight. It's a very important fight for both fighters. At least as far as the 1st half of the year goes, this fight is the biggest fight out there. At this point in time, if Bradley clearly beats Manny, it will be way bigger than beating anyone else besides probably Floyd. By doing the above, bradley can't be called a ducker unless your name is Murkman!

Respond to Canelo:
                I'm presuming that you didn't read those links or you didn't get that either! Hmmmmm .... Nobody is saying that Canelo is not good or doesn't have potential. It is just that facing Floyd at that stage in his career was just too much for that relatively inexperienced fighter. Couple that with Canelo fights relatively flat-footed, had stamina issues, fought at a CW, low work rate, barely beat Trout and was trying to out-box a boxer like Floyd showed what I STATED. Yes, I said this EVEN BEFORE THE FIGHT WAS ANNOUNCED. I said Canelo at this point in time is NOT ready for Floyd. Canelo needed to show us that he can improve on his flaws/weaknesses first.

Floyd and his team's statements:
                "Floyd is fully aware of Canelo's weaknesses and Floyd will take advantage of that"
                "Canelo fights too flat-footed to beat Floyd"
                "Floyd is too experienced and Canelo will see this is just another level that Canelo has never experienced. Not the same as what Canelo is used to"
                "It's Canelo's fault for agreeing to a CW"
                "Everyone knows that 2lbs can drain a fighter ..... Cotto is an undefeated fighter"
                "Canelo told you that he will move and pressure Floyd? lol ... We want that because everyone knows that Canelo has stamina issues"

Again, read the links as most of it is explained there. Hopefully, you reading this from someone other than me, may make you realize that it's not like you put it, my bias or trolling, but FACTS!
                You blatantly ignored it all once again. You typed a whole paragraph about how big a fight between him and Manny would be. Had nothing to do with anything I said. I will ignore that portion

As I have already stated, Bradley and Pac was already going to happen. It was the last fight on hs contract. Why did he resign with them?

Because he would rather fight Rios, Alvarado, Prov, over fighting the hottest fighters in the ww division who are at Golden Boy. In your comment I dont even think you said Rios name once. You didnt say Rios, Prov, Garcia, Broner etc. All these fighters he ducked just so he can have easy fights with bums at TR.

I HAVE debated with you before. Your that guy who goes into tangents and switches the subject to avoid admitting that you are wrong.

You typed a whole paragraph about Canelo being flatfooted, stationary, and how YOU felt that he was green blah, blah, blah. Yet he fights like a veteran, and just beat the snot out of a much bigger man. Now name a fighter in HISTORY that can fight a GREEN Canelo and walk him down without being grazed.

Since him being green is the reason that Floyd humiliated him.

You typed a whole bunch of statements from Floyd's camp. If you say it comes from his camp, I believe you. But it has nothing to do with what I feel. Again, name a fighter that can fight him at a cw, and do what Floyd did. Not beat him, not stop him, not KO him, but dominate him without being hissed.

Now back to the stuff you ignored;

I said that all the fights at ww would basically be promised to Bradley(excluding Floyd). For some reason you flipped it around to me saying, "A fight with Floyd would be promised" You spoke about GB promising Khan a fight with Floyd and used that as an example. You also talked about Floyd saying Pac is next, then contradictng himself. You used that as an example. None of that was relevant to anything I said. So why did you even say that? I feel it was a cheap troll tactic. Im gonna need you to respond to this and tell me why ya did it my lil dawg

I asked you what fight was worth seeing more; Bradley vs Rios and Mike Alvarado, or Bradley vs the 10- 20 fighters at GB. For some reason you keep duckin and dodging this one. I need you to address this one lil homie.

I made a comment about how Bradley was inactive because TR didnt have any credible opponents for him to face. So they cherrypicked a NO name with power, who didnt DESERVE to face Bradley, and almost BEAT Bradley. I stated how if Bradley was to lose, it would be DEVASTATING to him. Losing to a cherrypick with power. I need you to respond to this my dawg.

You say him beating Manny would be a great achievement but he feels he already BEAT him. Not only that but Pac is an old fighter coming off of bad fights. No, beating Pac is NOT better than him beating Garcia, Lucas, Thurman, Ghost etc. Because without that handful of fighters, who OWN his division, his whole resume is GREATLY empty. The only credible ww on his entire resume is Pac and JMM. None of the real ww's are on it. I need you to respond to this as well.

And you ARE that guy who I dealt with before. Keep going into tangents to avoid admitting your wrong, and typing a bunch of nothingness to distract others from the topic at hands. Im just going to keep copying and pasting everything you ignore. I can do this forever if this is what you plan to do. Im just glad I figured it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickRickman View Post
                  People trying to have a rational debate with SlurpaMan.
                  Did you just say rational? Negroid, Im the olnly rational one here. Everyone here goes out of their way to hate on this guy, and lie in favor of the next guy. Anyone who has read my post knows Im not biased. You can think what ya want. Im secure with myself

Comment

Your the same guy who said that it was impossible for Floyd to have ducked Pac because Pac ducked him first. As if once Pac ducked him, the other negotiations were null and void. Yet Im not rational? And everything you type is just tangents to get out of every point that you get proven wrong about.

Comment

• Mayweather looks good sparring?? He probably picks his sparring partners the same way he picks his opponents. Someone to look good against.

Comment

Working...
                      X