Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Mayweather has never been known to be a puncher, but man that is a baldfaced lie you just told. He hitting this dude hard and dude's whole body is shaking. He coming forward, being overwhelmed, and Floyd is busting his knuckles on this boy. This site is CRAZY.
    They are obviously just working on something during a sparring session. Even the worst pressure fighters don't come forward like that without opening up.

Floyd couldn't even deter him with his little tiny cock slaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      They are obviously just working on something during a sparring session. Even the worst pressure fighters don't come forward like that without opening up.

Floyd couldn't even deter him with his little tiny cock slaps.
      "Obviously" Is a terrible word to use. Unless you said that its obvious that Floyd was overwhelming the shiet out of this dude with his speed. Look to me like dude was scared to get caught. Floyd didnt stop throwing punches for one second. You say Floyd couldnt deter him well "obviously" so, because dude is scared to even throw one punch.

But I know you hate Floyd and it is nothing wrong with that. Agree to disagree.

Comment

"Obviously" Is a terrible word to use. Unless you said that its obvious that Floyd was overwhelming the shiet out of this dude with his speed. Look to me like dude was scared to get caught. Floyd didnt stop throwing punches for one second. You say Floyd couldnt deter him well "obviously" so, because dude is scared to even throw one punch.

But I know you hate Floyd and it is nothing wrong with that. Agree to disagree.
        They were practicing something in sparring. Nothing more nothing less.

Floyd releases a short clip like this before every fight to get people thinking he will engage.. Guess what, he never engages.

Quit sniffing Floyds brown eye.

Comment

They were practicing something in sparring. Nothing more nothing less.

Floyd releases a short clip like this before every fight to get people thinking he will engage.. Guess what, he never engages.

Quit sniffing Floyds brown eye.
          I completely disagree. They were having a regular sparring session. Nothing more, nothing less.

Floyd doesnt release a clip of him sparring to get people thinking this or that stop lyin LOL.

I dont think Floyd is dumb enough to think enough people will pay enough attention to this to where it could sell the fight. Not only that, but this is the first training camp that Floyd was EVER this aggressive. He was really aggressive with Canelo but this here is something I have never seen Floyd do.

I think because Floyd is active he will keep improving every fight. This is just the next chapter of Floyd's self-reinvention.

Comment

I completely disagree. They were having a regular sparring session. Nothing more, nothing less.

Floyd doesnt release a clip of him sparring to get people thinking this or that stop lyin LOL.

I dont think Floyd is dumb enough to think enough people will pay enough attention to this to where it could sell the fight. Not only that, but this is the first training camp that Floyd was EVER this aggressive. He was really aggressive with Canelo but this here is something I have never seen Floyd do.

I think because Floyd is active he will keep improving every fight. This is just the next chapter of Floyd's self-reinvention.
            Quit bringing race into this. It's getting old. Do it again and I'll report you.

Comment

Quit bringing race into this. It's getting old. Do it again and I'll report you.
              Hahahaha!! Your mad. Thats what I like. I told you before I dont go for the trolling shiet. Like Floyd I can adapt and make adjustments to anyone. I think I just cracked some sort of code!

Comment

Hahahaha!! Your mad. Thats what I like. I told you before I dont go for the trolling shiet. Like Floyd I can adapt and make adjustments to anyone. I think I just cracked some sort of code!
                Reported for racism. Ive had enough of you.... I thought you better then that.

Comment

Reported for racism. Ive had enough of you.... I thought you better then that.
                  Hahaha! I figured you out. Never let someone see your weaknesses. See you malfunction when people disregard your trolling. I can respond to it, but only in a condescending way. I dont think you know how to deal with it. My mistake was being tricked into thinking that you were opened to having legit boxing discussions.

I know how to talk boxing with a haughty eye when I deal with you.

Comment

Hahaha! I figured you out. Never let someone see your weaknesses. See you malfunction when people disregard your trolling. I can respond to it, but only in a condescending way. I dont think you know how to deal with it. My mistake was being tricked into thinking that you were opened to having legit boxing discussions.

I know how to talk boxing with a haughty eye when I deal with you.
                    Whatever me and you had is over. I thought we had a lot of great moments together. Specifically when we got to talk about cute little ducks together. You went and ruined everything. Have a good life.

Comment

Whatever me and you had is over. I thought we had a lot of great moments together. Specifically when we got to talk about cute little ducks together. You went and ruined everything. Have a good life.
                      Im sure we will have more talks in the future but at least I know how to deal with you. Im gonna be making bets when I figure it out. I wont be doing any with you, you may not pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X