Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Come on man your starting to troll. You blatantly ignored something I have previously stated. He didnt have to sign an extension to fight Manny. He was going to get the fight anyways. He messed up by signing the contract but you know that.

I already said that. Also Manny is ONE fight. What happens after he fights Manny? He will pad his record with Rios, Prov, and Alvarado. You already know he made a dumb mistake by resinging and you already know that he just ducked the entire ww division.

And with Khan, Garcia, Lucas, etc all having bad fights, does that mean that Rios is now a top dog now? So Bradley fighting Rios and Prov is still better than him fighting the ten to twenty fighters at 140-154 at Golden Boy?

IM NOT BUYING it. That statement alone lets me know for a FACT that you are biased. Lets not even talk about Bradley anymore. Im not going for that shiet at ALL.

As far as Flyd and Martinez I already told you Im not going to agree on that. I dont remember Floyd EVER ducking Martinez because how can you duck someone that your not even big enough to fight? Sorry bro, stop getting so defensive about it. If you wanna say he ducked Pac, fine, thats a fact. But HELL nah Im not going there with Martinez. I wish the fight happened/happens, but if it doesnt, its not a duck. Next subject.

A PRIME Martinez vs a PRIME Canelo I dont know. I like Martinez but I dont see how he could beat a "green" Canelo. Martinez has an unusual style with his hands down. While Canelo is a fundamentalist and faster than ANY opponent Martinez has faced. His head would run directly into Canelo's punches, while Canelo is defensively sound. If anything its a 70/30 fight(in favor of Canelo who is BIGGER even tho he fights at 154). But since Floyd stepped up and fought Canelo, who is too big for him, we're going to lie and act like Martinez is WAAY better. We're just not going to even acknowledge the tough fight Martinez would have with a "green" Canelo. We're going to lie and say that if Canelo had a few more years to grow that he would do better.

I asked you a question. Name a fighter in history that can face a GREEN Canelo, and NOT beat him, NOT stop him, NOT destroy him but walk him down for 12 rounds without being grazed. Last time I asked, you ignored it like you ignored everything else. Go take these comments to the other biased guys. Your not going to get anywhere with me. For I am not biased for or against any fighter.

You asked me something about Floyd and Ellerbee and something they said about Martinez. I could careless what they say. I think for myself. You better go and play with the other cats who are on your level. The pretend laughs and giggles arent going to get you anywhere with me.
    So now you can predict the future? Don't sign with TR, sign with Golden Boy and you will get not only a TR fight but a fight with Manny Pacquiao guaranteed? Cool story!

I'm starting to believe that you are trolling. I don't even know how we got into this topic because I really don't care with who Bradley fights or if he is ducking or not but I'm trying to keep it real and you are not. Bradley is now in his second fight with Manny Pacquiao and you think that he is ducking opponents. Thought it was an April fools joke but your response says no, you are serious. Incredible!

We can't say what is next for Bradley. If he loses a close exciting fight with Manny, they can make it a trilogy. Possibly Marquez or mix it up with Provodnikov which was certainly a fight of the year type fight. Meaning, people wouldn't mind seeing that. By then, the landscape at WW will perhaps change. Perhaps the feud will be over. Who knows but to say what you said (Bradley is ducking guys like Khan to fight manny Pacquiao is a JOKE!!!

So now you are saying the truth. You don't know!!!

Sergio was moving up from 154 to 160 to get him some named fighters but he was ready and willing to take all comers at 154 and 160. With the Manny fight still being up in the air, the obvious name that came up was Floyd vs Martinez.

Below are links to Sergio being a possible PLAN B and the reason they gave to not wanting the fight. Not size but money,just like I told you:
    http://www. fighthype.com/pages/content7708.html

http://www. examiner.com/article/it-s-time-for-floyd-mayweather-jr-to-move-onto-plan-b-sergio-martinez

This one points to the excuse that Sergio Martinez fight will not do $100 million for Floyd so no fight. No mention of size because back then Sergio was still considered a 154 fighter. but continue thinking for yourself MurkMan
    http://www. examiner.com/article/flo...ergio-martinez

BTW: Your posts are so long, I can't obviously answer everything. Nobody is ducking any questions of yours.
    Go make a poll, who would win, prime Martinez or relatively green Canelo that Floyd faced at a CW of 152? I can bet you points that Canelo would have lost big time! .... GO!
    Last edited by ADP02; 04-02-2014, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• As a fan of the sport I there is much about Floyd I don't like. As a logical person I give him props for his business acuity. We wants to maximize his payoff while minimizing his risk. There will be no encephalopathy for Floyd Mayweather, because he doesn't put himself at unnecessary risk for punishment. At 37 and a family, perhaps some naturally occurring decline, why risk anything? He will stomp Maidana. His next fight isn't going to be a mega fight. He will pick a guy who is hot off some win, not because he is a legit guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        So now you can predict the future? Don't sign with TR, sign with Golden Boy and you will get not only a TR fight but a fight with Manny Pacquiao guaranteed? Cool story!

I'm starting to believe that you are trolling. I don't even know how we got into this topic because I really don't care with who Bradley fights or if he is ducking or not but I'm trying to keep it real and you are not. Bradley is now in his second fight with Manny Pacquiao and you think that he is ducking opponents. Thought it was an April fools joke but your response says no, you are serious. Incredible!

We can't say what is next for Bradley. If he loses a close exciting fight with Manny, they can make it a trilogy. Possibly Marquez or mix it up with Provodnikov which was certainly a fight of the year type fight. Meaning, people wouldn't mind seeing that. By then, the landscape at WW will perhaps change. Perhaps the feud will be over. Who knows but to say what you said (Bradley is ducking guys like Khan to fight manny Pacquiao is a JOKE!!!

So now you are saying the truth. You don't know!!!

Sergio was moving up from 154 to 160 to get him some named fighters but he was ready and willing to take all comers at 154 and 160. With the Manny fight still being up in the air, the obvious name that came up was Floyd vs Martinez.

Below are links to Sergio being a possible PLAN B and the reason they gave to not wanting the fight. Not size but money,just like I told you:
        http://www. fighthype.com/pages/content7708.html

http://www. examiner.com/article/it-s-time-for-floyd-mayweather-jr-to-move-onto-plan-b-sergio-martinez

This one points to the excuse that Sergio Martinez fight will not do $100 million for Floyd so no fight. No mention of size because back then Sergio was still considered a 154 fighter. but continue thinking for yourself MurkMan
        http://www. examiner.com/article/flo...ergio-martinez

BTW: Your posts are so long, I can't obviously answer everything. Nobody is ducking any questions of yours.
        Go make a poll, who would win, prime Martinez or relatively green Canelo that Floyd faced at a CW of 152? I can bet you points that Canelo would have lost big time! .... GO!
        Still trolling. He didnt have to sign anything. From what I know he was already SIGNED to top rank. The extension is so AFTER he has his last fight, he doesnt LEAVE them. And if thats not the truth, then he STILL didnt have to resign. They need him more than he needs them. And he would have WAY more opponents at golden boy, then just having one fight with Pac which he feels ruined his life.

And why would Bradley want to keep fighting the same OLD fighters when he can fight some real prime opponents? So he should fight JMM again? Even tho he just beat him? Oh so he should fight a MEANINGLESS rematch with Prov just because its exciting? What does fighting Prov do for his legacy? Prov didnt deserve to fight Bradley in the first place. It was a tune up that Bradley ALMOST lost. He was actually inactive because they didnt have any top fighters for him to fight, so they cherrypicked Prov for him and it almost ruined his career. If he would have lost to a no-name, ill-deserving puncher, he would have dropped off the p4p list. Losing to a top fighter would have been much better. But thats all TR had for him.

So now instead of us talking about him fighting meaningful fights with the best in the division, now we're talking about him having EXCITING fights? At TR they will just take the few bums they have and have them all do rematches and trilogies. Fights that are doing nothing for his legacy. Fighting JMM who he already beat, but hey its no other fighters their so he will just have a meaningless rematch? Stop trolling and acting like any of this is better than him fighting the best.

And now you are trying to be slick with some of the CHEAPEST trolling I have ever seen. You just made a comment about him ducking Khan. As if Khan was the representative for the 10-20 TOP fighters at goldenboy that he should be fighting. Your a basic level troll my dawg.

And even a SHOT Khan is better than him fighting Rios and Prov. Rios only credible opponent in his whole resume is Pacman. I asked you a question and you ignored it. Are Prov, Rios, and Alvarado more meaningful fights then the 10-20 fighters at golden boy that he should be fighting? I asked you another question; Why dont you want Bradley to fight the best? Do you not want him to lose?

You will damn near say ANYTHING to be biased against Floyd. Listen to the trash you spew. You making it seem like resigning with TR was the right thing to do, when we will NEVER see Bradley, the number 3 fighter at ww, fight ANY top fighter in his division. Do you understand how far you are willing to go in order to be biased against Floyd? Speaking of Floyd, Bradley acts like he didnt even want to fight Floyd. He KNEW it was no way him and Floyd would fight with him staying at TR. He KNEW he would never face the hottest fighters in the division by staying at TR, and your going to sit here and say this crazy shiet to try and prove otherwise? I was SOOO Pissed when he resigned.

Im a boxing fan I want to see him fight the best. He basically holding the division hostage, but you hate Floyd so much that you dont want to see Bradley fight the best. Think about that my lil dawg.

And what does Sergio going from 154 to 160 have anything to do with Floyd being a 147lber fighter, who cant even make 154? Nothing will change the fact that any fight he has at 154 is just a bonus fight. I already told you I aint going for it homie.

You posted a link to Ellerbee and Floyd making excuses. Well how can it be an excuse, if he's not obligated to fight at 154 in the first place? An excuse is making crazy demands to avoid a fight with Pacman. Pac a fighter who is in his weight class.

I could care less what he said about Martinez, or what you feel, I already told you I think FOR MYSELF. And Im simply not going for it. If he's not a natural 54lber, he just isnt a natural 54lber, and any fight at that weight will always be a bonus fight. Sorry Im not calling him a ducker for it bro so just leave it along.

And btw, in my other comment I just said that he is too STRONG for ww. I think he SHOULD move up. At least NOW I do after seeing him walk down Canelo. But even now him coming in the ring at 150, it will always be a bonus fight. Hey it is what it is, so stop getting so defensive.

As far as making a poll, Im new to the site and even posting threads. I dont know how, but even if I did know how it wouldnt prove anything to me. I think for myself. I know boxing. And in MY opinion a fight between a 'Green' Canelo and a prime Martinez, who lost to Margarita and got hit by much WEAKER men in Pwilliams, would not fair well for Martinez.

But I asked you another question; Name a fighter in HISTORY that can face a 'GREEN' Canelo, with a 15lb weight disadvantage, and not BEAT him, not DESTROY him, not KO him, but walk him down without even being HISSED by one single punch?

Since your pretending that the reason Floyd HUMILIATED him is because he is 'GREEN'

You make that excuse as if Canelo would be much different 3 years from now. Not to mention he just beat the SHIET out of Perro. Not to mention that he actually ISNT green. Although he is unproven, he actually fights like a VETERAN and NOT a green fighter AT ALL.

Take this biased mess somewhere and LEARN about boxing. Because I told you time and time again, your not going to talk me into seeing it any other way then I already see it. Unlike you I am NOT bias. I am NOT desperately SEARCHING for any and every way to attack Floyd. I attack him when he deserves it. But nah not on this one here buddy!

Just agree to disagree that way we wont keep going in circles. And stop with the pretend-laughs. Its see-through and it comes across as a cheap attempt to hide your THIRSTINESS
        Last edited by MurkaMan; 04-02-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zen_Fighter View Post
          As a fan of the sport I there is much about Floyd I don't like. As a logical person I give him props for his business acuity. We wants to maximize his payoff while minimizing his risk. There will be no encephalopathy for Floyd Mayweather, because he doesn't put himself at unnecessary risk for punishment. At 37 and a family, perhaps some naturally occurring decline, why risk anything? He will stomp Maidana. His next fight isn't going to be a mega fight. He will pick a guy who is hot off some win, not because he is a legit guy.
          True or false, Floyd has faced the absolute best at golden boy who were the absolute best n the division at the time he fought them. Yea he ducked Pac, but he isnt cherrypicking. Marcos IS a VERY easy fight for him, but you make it seem like his last several opponents where cherrypicks. Cotto was a shot fighter, but the rest of them were all young, prime, and a variety of styles. he completely changes his style in order to dominate them all without being GRAZED. Name a fighter in history that can fight them and NOT beat them, NOT destroy them,NOT KO them, but dominate each style without getting hissed by one single punch.. There is none. Its a shame how people GREATLY exaggerate about him fighting bums. I have never seen a fighter this sharp EVER.

Comment

Still trolling. He didnt have to sign anything. From what I know he was already SIGNED to top rank. The extension is so AFTER he has his last fight, he doesnt LEAVE them. And if thats not the truth, then he STILL didnt have to resign. They need him more than he needs them. And he would have WAY more opponents at golden boy, then just having one fight with Pac which he feels ruined his life.

And why would Bradley want to keep fighting the same OLD fighters when he can fight some real prime opponents? So he should fight JMM again? Even tho he just beat him? Oh so he should fight a MEANINGLESS rematch with Prov just because its exciting? What does fighting Prov do for his legacy? Prov didnt deserve to fight Bradley in the first place. It was a tune up that Bradley ALMOST lost. He was actually inactive because they didnt have any top fighters for him to fight, so they cherrypicked Prov for him and it almost ruined his career. If he would have lost to a no-name, ill-deserving puncher, he would have dropped off the p4p list. Losing to a top fighter would have been much better. But thats all TR had for him.

So now instead of us talking about him fighting meaningful fights with the best in the division, now we're talking about him having EXCITING fights? At TR they will just take the few bums they have and have them all do rematches and trilogies. Fights that are doing nothing for his legacy. Fighting JMM who he already beat, but hey its no other fighters their so he will just have a meaningless rematch? Stop trolling and acting like any of this is better than him fighting the best.

And now you are trying to be slick with some of the CHEAPEST trolling I have ever seen. You just made a comment about him ducking Khan. As if Khan was the representative for the 10-20 TOP fighters at goldenboy that he should be fighting. Your a basic level troll my dawg.

And even a SHOT Khan is better than him fighting Rios and Prov. Rios only credible opponent in his whole resume is Pacman. I asked you a question and you ignored it. Are Prov, Rios, and Alvarado more meaningful fights then the 10-20 fighters at golden boy that he should be fighting? I asked you another question; Why dont you want Bradley to fight the best? Do you not want him to lose?

You will damn near say ANYTHING to be biased against Floyd. Listen to the trash you spew. You making it seem like resigning with TR was the right thing to do, when we will NEVER see Bradley, the number 3 fighter at ww, fight ANY top fighter in his division. Do you understand how far you are willing to go in order to be biased against Floyd? Speaking of Floyd, Bradley acts like he didnt even want to fight Floyd. He KNEW it was no way him and Floyd would fight with him staying at TR. He KNEW he would never face the hottest fighters in the division by staying at TR, and your going to sit here and say this crazy shiet to try and prove otherwise? I was SOOO Pissed when he resigned.

Im a boxing fan I want to see him fight the best. He basically holding the division hostage, but you hate Floyd so much that you dont want to see Bradley fight the best. Think about that my lil dawg.

And what does Sergio going from 154 to 160 have anything to do with Floyd being a 147lber fighter, who cant even make 154? Nothing will change the fact that any fight he has at 154 is just a bonus fight. I already told you I aint going for it homie.

You posted a link to Ellerbee and Floyd making excuses. Well how can it be an excuse, if he's not obligated to fight at 154 in the first place? An excuse is making crazy demands to avoid a fight with Pacman. Pac a fighter who is in his weight class.

I could care less what he said about Martinez, or what you feel, I already told you I think FOR MYSELF. And Im simply not going for it. If he's not a natural 54lber, he just isnt a natural 54lber, and any fight at that weight will always be a bonus fight. Sorry Im not calling him a ducker for it bro so just leave it along.

And btw, in my other comment I just said that he is too STRONG for ww. I think he SHOULD move up. At least NOW I do after seeing him walk down Canelo. But even now him coming in the ring at 150, it will always be a bonus fight. Hey it is what it is, so stop getting so defensive.

As far as making a poll, Im new to the site and even posting threads. I dont know how, but even if I did know how it wouldnt prove anything to me. I think for myself. I know boxing. And in MY opinion a fight between a 'Green' Canelo and a prime Martinez, who lost to Margarita and got hit by much WEAKER men in Pwilliams, would not fair well for Martinez.

But I asked you another question; Name a fighter in HISTORY that can face a 'GREEN' Canelo, with a 15lb weight disadvantage, and not BEAT him, not DESTROY him, not KO him, but walk him down without even being HISSED by one single punch?

Since your pretending that the reason Floyd HUMILIATED him is because he is 'GREEN'

You make that excuse as if Canelo would be much different 3 years from now. Not to mention he just beat the SHIET out of Perro. Not to mention that he actually ISNT green. Although he is unproven, he actually fights like a VETERAN and NOT a green fighter AT ALL.

Take this biased mess somewhere and LEARN about boxing. Because I told you time and time again, your not going to talk me into seeing it any other way then I already see it. Unlike you I am NOT bias. I am NOT desperately SEARCHING for any and every way to attack Floyd. I attack him when he deserves it. But nah not on this one here buddy!

Just agree to disagree that way we wont keep going in circles. And stop with the pretend-laughs. Its see-through and it comes across as a cheap attempt to hide your THIRSTINESS
            Bradley fighting Manny is expected to be both exciting and meaninglful. This fight is guaranteed. Again, bradley himself said that nothing would have been guaranteed if he did differently and try to sign up with GB. You are bringing up a different level of opposition compared to Floyd and Manny. So again, it's laughable that you are bringing this up as a duck move.

Provodnikov has a title at 140. So it would be exciting and just as meaninglful or more so than anyone that you mentioned (Khan, Lucas and Garcia) since only one has a title and he should have lost it in his last fight. Imagine, if bradley moved to GB and didn't get Floyd and saw these guys that all lost?

Bradley's look at this is that it's better the bird in the hand than 2 in the bush. So far, things are looking up for Bradley. Of course, he actually needs to beat Manny for that to be the case. At this point in time, that is all that he cares about. Beating Manny will be a big achievement. Much bigger than beating Khan, Lucas or Garcia.

Khan? You mentioned him first, so I responded with laughter.

According to you, back then "Martinez no for Floyd but Manny is in Floyd's weight class". Right? You do realize that Manny was coming in at 142/144 for his fights before he was supposed to take on Floyd? What is the difference? Floyd comes in a bit below 154 and Manny a bit below 147.

Here is another couple of links. Ellerbe saying Floyd can beat anyone from 140 - 160http://www. ************.com/2013/02/ellerbe-mayweather-could-be-anyone-from-140-to-160/

Roger Mayweather saying Floyd would fight at 160 even 175 if price was right
            http://www. boxinguncut.com/2012/03/boxing-analysis-roger-mayweather-floyd.html

Nobody is obligated to do anything. Manny jumped 1 fight away from a whole 3 divisions to take on Oscar. Not obligated but tried and succeeded. Floyd actually fights at 154. Holds belts at 154. Obligated to take on a riskier opponent in Sergio Martinez? No but that is the difference between carefully selecting who you know you can beat and staying away from riskier ones. That is all I or anyone is saying. Floyd ducks relatively riskier opponents. Not hard to understand.

Canelo at 152 CW: Showtime said it and commented that there were analysts that stated that Canelo is still green and needed time to polish up his flaws before taking on someone like Floyd. Others had too. MurksMan says otherwise ..... cool story!
            Last edited by ADP02; 04-03-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Bradley fighting Manny is expected to be both exciting and meaninglful. This fight is guaranteed. Again, bradley himself said that nothing would have been guaranteed if he did differently and try to sign up with GB. You are bringing up a different level of opposition compared to Floyd and Manny. So again, it's laughable that you are bringing this up as a duck move.

Provodnikov has a title at 140. So it would be exciting and just as meaninglful or more so than anyone that you mentioned (Khan, Lucas and Garcia) since only one has a title and he should have lost it in his last fight. Imagine, if bradley moved to GB and didn't get Floyd and saw these guys that all lost?

Bradley's look at this is that it's better the bird in the hand than 2 in the bush. So far, things are looking up for Bradley. Of course, he actually needs to beat Manny for that to be the case. At this point in time, that is all that he cares about. Beating Manny will be a big achievement. Much bigger than beating Khan, Lucas or Garcia.

Khan? You mentioned him first, so I responded with laughter.

According to you, back then "Martinez no for Floyd but Manny is in Floyd's weight class". Right? You do realize that Manny was coming in at 142/144 for his fights before he was supposed to take on Floyd? What is the difference? Floyd comes in a bit below 154 and Manny a bit below 147.

Here is another couple of links. Ellerbe saying Floyd can beat anyone from 140 - 160http://www. ************.com/2013/02/ellerbe-mayweather-could-be-anyone-from-140-to-160/

Roger Mayweather saying Floyd would fight at 160 even 175 if price was right
              http://www. boxinguncut.com/2012/03/boxing-analysis-roger-mayweather-floyd.html

Nobody is obligated to do anything. Manny jumped 1 fight away from a whole 3 divisions to take on Oscar. Not obligated but tried and succeeded. Floyd actually fights at 154. Holds belts at 154. Obligated to take on a riskier opponent in Sergio Martinez? No but that is the difference between carefully selecting who you know you can beat and staying away from riskier ones. That is all I or anyone is saying. Floyd ducks relatively riskier opponents. Not hard to understand.

Canelo at 152 CW: Showtime said it and commented that there were analysts that stated that Canelo is still green and needed time to polish up his flaws before taking on someone like Floyd. Others had too. MurksMan says otherwise ..... cool story!
              If Bradley went to Golden boy ALL of those fights would have been promised. He would have been the most important fighter on their roster and he MOST DEFINATELY would have been fighting all of their fighters. All of the REAL fighters. And as I stated before, Pac needed Bradley more than Bradley needed him. He didnt have to resign with them because he was on the last fight of his contract. And you didnt respond that. Sorry we will NEVER agree that he made the right choice to stay with Arum opposed to going to golden boy so he can test his skills.

You talk about Prov being a meaningful fight. How is HE a more meaningful fight than All the top fighters at Golden boy? Because he has a belt? He will never get a chance to fight the best and get their names on his resume. I dont care if they lose or not. I as a fan want to see Bradley, the number 2 fighter at ww, fight the best ww fighters. I asked you a question that you did not answer; Dont you want to see Bradley fight the best? Are you scared for him to lose?

Of course you want to see him fight the best. But your so biased against Floyd that it has come to you pretending that a fight between him Rios, Prov, and Alvarado is more important than him fighting all the hottest fighters. I told you to just think about that, and I dont know if you have.

For some reason I think you are someone else who I have already debated with. I just know you are. I just cant think of the guy's name.

Moving along.

Maybe things are looking up for Bradley. He will not be tested by any tough fighters until he faces Manny, ONE fighter, and Prov, a NO NAME unimportant fighter that only got famous for giving Bradley a war.

I made a comment about how Bradley was inactive because TR didnt have any credible opponents for him to face. So they cherrypicked a NO name with power, who didnt DESERVE to face Bradley, and almost BEAT Bradley. I stated how if Bradley was to lose, it would be DEVASTATING to him. Losing to a cherrypick with power. I need you to respond to this my dawg.

You say him beating Manny would be a great achievement but he feels he already BEAT him. Not only that but Pac is an old fighter coming off of bad fights. No, beating Pac is NOT better than him beating Garcia, Lucas, Thurman, Ghost etc. Because without that handful of fighters, who OWN his division, his whole resume is GREATLY empty. The only credible ww on his entire resume is Pac and JMM. None of the real ww's are on it. I need you to respond to this as well.

As far as me mentioning Khan, I mentioned him as well as allot of fighters. You pretended to be slick and used him to represent the whole division. You basically tried to mark golden boy's whole roster as fighters who are on Khan's level or below. It was a cheap troll tactic and a very unimpressive one at that.

As far as Pac's weight, I said that any fights above his class is a bonus fight. The only difference is, Pac STAYS at ww permanently. While Floyd has only been to 54 three times and was outweighed greatly. Pac has been outweighed before but Pac is a permanent ww.

Im sorry Floyd isnt a ducker for not fighting who YOU want him to fight at 54. Those are always going to be bonus fights and time and time again, I told you Im not changing my mind on that. Why do you still bring it up.

You keep posting articles about what Roger and Ellerbee said. I promise I havent clicked on anyone of them. I feel like your only posting them to distract me from my point. Its not happenin'. My point was that he cant make 154. So he isnt obligated to fight at that weight. Those are bonus fights, nothing more, nothing less.

You say Manny jumped divisions to fight Oscar. You mean how Floyd did the same to fight him? Floyd structured his whole career to get money fights with Oscar and Gatti. He went DIRECTLY to Oscar and Gatti. Haters accused him of ducking ten to twenty fighters who were in between. Sorry Im not going to accuse him of ducking Marg, Cotto and all that jive. Because if I looked at Pac when he did the same thing, then I could accuse him of ducking Soto, Diaz, etc. Pac would have ducked WAAAY more fighters than Floyd alledgedly has.

You say Floyd avoids risky opponents. Pac's only credible foes at ww was Bradley who is not even a proven ww, and Cotto. This dude fought Clottey, a nobody coming off a loss to Cotto, Cherrypicked Mosley after Floyd fought him. Mosley was begging to fight Pac and they wouldnt fight him. So FLOYD fought him then he became old?

This dude DUCKED JMM and cherrypicked him when he was fat old and slow then LOSS. Those losses are APART of his legacy.

Floyd has BLATANTLY fought the absolute BEST at ww at the time he fought them, and people like you LIED and said he fought them because they werent risky, they were old, are too green. If thats how you feel thats your OPINION. But whats a FACT is that they were all the absolute best at the time he fought them. In fact, Floyd's last several opponents SHIET ON PAC'S ENTIRE WW RESUME LOL.

So your comments about him avoiding risky fights was a LIE. The comments about Pac fighting the best was a LIE. Floyd didnt CAREFULLY select less risky opponents. This dude blatantly FOUGHT THEM ALL with no hesitation. While Pac CAREFULLY selected easy foes like Margarita who wasnt doing anything special to earn a fight. Mosley, JMM, Clottey. His whole resume is a SHAM.

Sorry Im not going to lie and say Floyd cherrypicks when it ISNT true. Im going to be HONEST and say that Pac cherrypicks because it IS true. Im not going to say Floyd ducks just to be saying it. He DID duck Pac, but thats all you get out of me.

You made a comment about Showtime calling Canelo green. Question; What does that have to do with what I say FOOL? LOL

I think for myself like I told you before. I also asked you to NAME A FIGHTER IN HISTORY that can fight a GREEN Canelo and NOT beat him, KO him, Murder him, but walk him down without being grazed by a single punch? Since you make it seem like him being 'Green' is the reason that Floyd is the most skilled boxer in history.

I also asked you a question about Canelo LITERALLY NOT being green and ACTUALLY fighting like a veteran who is mature? Based off of what he does in the ring he ISNT green at all. Now if you say UNPROVEN, then yea. But GREEN? No way. Dont forget to respond to my questions.

Comment

• yawwwwwn. with all the fighters hes ducked he should be 10 x faster imo.

Comment

If Bradley went to Golden boy ALL of those fights would have been promised. He would have been the most important fighter on their roster and he MOST DEFINATELY would have been fighting all of their fighters. All of the REAL fighters. And as I stated before, Pac needed Bradley more than Bradley needed him. He didnt have to resign with them because he was on the last fight of his contract. And you didnt respond that. Sorry we will NEVER agree that he made the right choice to stay with Arum opposed to going to golden boy so he can test his skills.

You talk about Prov being a meaningful fight. How is HE a more meaningful fight than All the top fighters at Golden boy? Because he has a belt? He will never get a chance to fight the best and get their names on his resume. I dont care if they lose or not. I as a fan want to see Bradley, the number 2 fighter at ww, fight the best ww fighters. I asked you a question that you did not answer; Dont you want to see Bradley fight the best? Are you scared for him to lose?

Of course you want to see him fight the best. But your so biased against Floyd that it has come to you pretending that a fight between him Rios, Prov, and Alvarado is more important than him fighting all the hottest fighters. I told you to just think about that, and I dont know if you have.

For some reason I think you are someone else who I have already debated with. I just know you are. I just cant think of the guy's name.

Moving along.

Maybe things are looking up for Bradley. He will not be tested by any tough fighters until he faces Manny, ONE fighter, and Prov, a NO NAME unimportant fighter that only got famous for giving Bradley a war.

I made a comment about how Bradley was inactive because TR didnt have any credible opponents for him to face. So they cherrypicked a NO name with power, who didnt DESERVE to face Bradley, and almost BEAT Bradley. I stated how if Bradley was to lose, it would be DEVASTATING to him. Losing to a cherrypick with power. I need you to respond to this my dawg.

You say him beating Manny would be a great achievement but he feels he already BEAT him. Not only that but Pac is an old fighter coming off of bad fights. No, beating Pac is NOT better than him beating Garcia, Lucas, Thurman, Ghost etc. Because without that handful of fighters, who OWN his division, his whole resume is GREATLY empty. The only credible ww on his entire resume is Pac and JMM. None of the real ww's are on it. I need you to respond to this as well.

As far as me mentioning Khan, I mentioned him as well as allot of fighters. You pretended to be slick and used him to represent the whole division. You basically tried to mark golden boy's whole roster as fighters who are on Khan's level or below. It was a cheap troll tactic and a very unimpressive one at that.

As far as Pac's weight, I said that any fights above his class is a bonus fight. The only difference is, Pac STAYS at ww permanently. While Floyd has only been to 54 three times and was outweighed greatly. Pac has been outweighed before but Pac is a permanent ww.

Im sorry Floyd isnt a ducker for not fighting who YOU want him to fight at 54. Those are always going to be bonus fights and time and time again, I told you Im not changing my mind on that. Why do you still bring it up.

You keep posting articles about what Roger and Ellerbee said. I promise I havent clicked on anyone of them. I feel like your only posting them to distract me from my point. Its not happenin'. My point was that he cant make 154. So he isnt obligated to fight at that weight. Those are bonus fights, nothing more, nothing less.

You say Manny jumped divisions to fight Oscar. You mean how Floyd did the same to fight him? Floyd structured his whole career to get money fights with Oscar and Gatti. He went DIRECTLY to Oscar and Gatti. Haters accused him of ducking ten to twenty fighters who were in between. Sorry Im not going to accuse him of ducking Marg, Cotto and all that jive. Because if I looked at Pac when he did the same thing, then I could accuse him of ducking Soto, Diaz, etc. Pac would have ducked WAAAY more fighters than Floyd alledgedly has.

You say Floyd avoids risky opponents. Pac's only credible foes at ww was Bradley who is not even a proven ww, and Cotto. This dude fought Clottey, a nobody coming off a loss to Cotto, Cherrypicked Mosley after Floyd fought him. Mosley was begging to fight Pac and they wouldnt fight him. So FLOYD fought him then he became old?

This dude DUCKED JMM and cherrypicked him when he was fat old and slow then LOSS. Those losses are APART of his legacy.

Floyd has BLATANTLY fought the absolute BEST at ww at the time he fought them, and people like you LIED and said he fought them because they werent risky, they were old, are too green. If thats how you feel thats your OPINION. But whats a FACT is that they were all the absolute best at the time he fought them. In fact, Floyd's last several opponents SHIET ON PAC'S ENTIRE WW RESUME LOL.

So your comments about him avoiding risky fights was a LIE. The comments about Pac fighting the best was a LIE. Floyd didnt CAREFULLY select less risky opponents. This dude blatantly FOUGHT THEM ALL with no hesitation. While Pac CAREFULLY selected easy foes like Margarita who wasnt doing anything special to earn a fight. Mosley, JMM, Clottey. His whole resume is a SHAM.

Sorry Im not going to lie and say Floyd cherrypicks when it ISNT true. Im going to be HONEST and say that Pac cherrypicks because it IS true. Im not going to say Floyd ducks just to be saying it. He DID duck Pac, but thats all you get out of me.

You made a comment about Showtime calling Canelo green. Question; What does that have to do with what I say FOOL? LOL

I think for myself like I told you before. I also asked you to NAME A FIGHTER IN HISTORY that can fight a GREEN Canelo and NOT beat him, KO him, Murder him, but walk him down without being grazed by a single punch? Since you make it seem like him being 'Green' is the reason that Floyd is the most skilled boxer in history.

I also asked you a question about Canelo LITERALLY NOT being green and ACTUALLY fighting like a veteran who is mature? Based off of what he does in the ring he ISNT green at all. Now if you say UNPROVEN, then yea. But GREEN? No way. Dont forget to respond to my questions.
                  Really?

Didn't Floyd say "Manny you are next"?
                  Didn't GB say to Khan "You are fighting Floyd next"?

Again, the funniest part of this is that you are saying that Bradley is ducking Khan, Garcia, Lucas (3 JWWs) by fighting Manny. Biggest joke. I can't make you get away with that. You either don't realize what you are saying, have very little knowledge of what's up, new to the sport of boxing. You tell me?

Canelo vs Floyd: Kind of sums it up but you actually need to read it to learn or at least disagree
                  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...eady-for-money

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mma...eather-boxing/

Floyd: It's not only me saying that Floyd is carefully selecting his opponents, Floyd is saying it himself. Floyd says that all the time. You can continue closing your eyes but my suggestion to you is to learn about the sport a bit more then come back and post.

I realized from the start that you just are not getting it but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and explained it to you and even provided links which you admitted that you didn't read. Honestly, you sound like one of my kids unfortunately. He is a tough one to crack , so I get it. I can tell him whatever I want but he refuses to even try to understand. Sometimes we believe in what we believe and will learn the hard way. This is just boxing at the end of the day, not life, so if you don't get it, it's OK, unlike my son.

Hope I don't sound like I'm looking down at you .... Keep cool, ... as you post, learn some more and you will get it one day.

Comment

True or false, Floyd has faced the absolute best at golden boy who were the absolute best n the division at the time he fought them. Yea he ducked Pac, but he isnt cherrypicking. Marcos IS a VERY easy fight for him, but you make it seem like his last several opponents where cherrypicks. Cotto was a shot fighter, but the rest of them were all young, prime, and a variety of styles. he completely changes his style in order to dominate them all without being GRAZED. Name a fighter in history that can fight them and NOT beat them, NOT destroy them,NOT KO them, but dominate each style without getting hissed by one single punch.. There is none. Its a shame how people GREATLY exaggerate about him fighting bums. I have never seen a fighter this sharp EVER.
                    I believe lots of fighters cherry pick. I don't fault a guy for getting an "easy" fight from time to time. It is good for the sport. For me, it is all about the timing. I give Floyd big time credit for fighting Canelo. Great win. I am not really all that impressed with fighting Mosely, Oscar, Zab, Cotto, Ortiz, Baldomir, Gatti. Also, Hatton was a good choice at the time. I understand he can't fight everyone. Who believes that Maidana is the best fight right now. That is the point. Floyd consistently picks the fights that nobody is asking for. If you polled boxingscene how people would have said Maidana should be his next fight? I suspect the guy wouldn't even make the top ten.

Comment

Really?

Didn't Floyd say "Manny you are next"?
                      Didn't GB say to Khan "You are fighting Floyd next"?

Again, the funniest part of this is that you are saying that Bradley is ducking Khan, Garcia, Lucas (3 JWWs) by fighting Manny. Biggest joke. I can't make you get away with that. You either don't realize what you are saying, have very little knowledge of what's up, new to the sport of boxing. You tell me?

Canelo vs Floyd: Kind of sums it up but you actually need to read it to learn or at least disagree
                      http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...eady-for-money

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mma...eather-boxing/

Floyd: It's not only me saying that Floyd is carefully selecting his opponents, Floyd is saying it himself. Floyd says that all the time. You can continue closing your eyes but my suggestion to you is to learn about the sport a bit more then come back and post.

I realized from the start that you just are not getting it but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and explained it to you and even provided links which you admitted that you didn't read. Honestly, you sound like one of my kids unfortunately. He is a tough one to crack , so I get it. I can tell him whatever I want but he refuses to even try to understand. Sometimes we believe in what we believe and will learn the hard way. This is just boxing at the end of the day, not life, so if you don't get it, it's OK, unlike my son.

Hope I don't sound like I'm looking down at you .... Keep cool, ... as you post, learn some more and you will get it one day.
                      Trying to be slick and confuse yourself. I never said a fight between Bradley and Floyd was promised. Although if Bradley went to them, it would be a BLATANT duck if the fight didnt happen because their would be no reason for it to NOT happen.

What I said was Bradley would be THE most important fighter on their roster(excluding Floyd), and ALL of their top ww's would center around Bradley. He would basically be able to fight any one of them. All of those fights would be promised. Stop confusing yourself. You are CHEAP.

I keep stating how Bradley didnt have to resign with TR to get a final fight with Manny. He was already going to fight Manny. The extension was for him to stay with TR AFTER fighting Manny. For some reason you keep tricking yourself into ignoring that part. And I never said that by fighting resigning he would be specifically ducking Khan, Garcia, Lucas. Golden boy has so many fighters, I basically named the first few I could think of out of PLENTY more and you KNOW that. But you ignored the other fighters and focused only on those few names

By staying with TR he is ducking Ghost, Thurman, Broner, Marcos, Floyd and MANY MANY More. All these fights that YOU want to see him fight. So what now, your going to act like those hand full of fighters I named are the only ones they have, and then your going to meticulously pick apart why YOU think Lucas, Khan, Garcia, Ghost, Thurman, and Broner are fights of unimportance? You KNEW I was only naming them off the top just to point out that its bevies of fighters that will never be on his resume. But you couldnt respond to it, so as a cheap troll tactic you pretended that the fighters I named are the ONLY ones he wont fight, and you try to think of why they arent more intriguing fights than him vs RIOS LOL. All because your biased against Floyd. #BasicLevelTrolling

Yes by staying at TR and fighting Rios, Prov, and Mike Alvarado, he is choosing to fight meaningless easy fights, and nonsensical trillogies over facing the hottest division in boxing. Bradley is holding the division hostage and its no way around it.

Floyd can say whatever he wants about milking the sport. To me its just trash talk he spits in the face of his haters. But based off the facts, he has blatantly fought the absolute best without no hesitation. Sorry Im not here to call him a cherrypicker just because its the popular thing to say. Im not here to call him a ducker just because its the popular thing to say, SOOOORRRRRYYYYY.

And you know I dont click on any of those links. You use them to distract me from my points that have nothing to do with any of those links.

You post those links to try to prove things that arent relevant to ANYthing I have to say. Whatever you claim is being said on those links is probably BEING said. I believe whatever you claimed was being said on those links, were actually being said.

But none of it has anything to do with what I say. For instance you provided evidence that Floyd said THIS or said THAT to avoid Martinez.

That has nothing to do with my points. My points was he can say whatever he wants to say, because its not like he's obligated to fight Martinez or ever was right? In MY opinion fights at 54 were just a bonus fights. Him or ellerbe making an excuse has nothing to do with what I ever said and is actually...Well not an excuse at all. Because if he's not big enough for 54, then its not really a duck is it? Nope.

You said, "Der I hope you dont feel Im looking down on you!" HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Your trying to make it seem like your winning some sort of debate. Its NOTHING you can say to make me even take you serious. You basically say cheap stuff and use basic trolling to get around everything I say. And you suck at it. Now lets go back to the things I said, that you keep ignoring..and some extra;

I said that all the fights at ww would basically be promised to Bradley(excluding Floyd). For some reason you flipped it around to me saying, "A fight with Floyd would be promised" You spoke about GB promising Khan a fight with Floyd and used that as an example. You also talked about Floyd saying Pac is next, then contradictng himself. You used that as an example. None of that was relevant to anything I said. So why did you even say that? I feel it was a cheap troll tactic. Im gonna need you to respond to this and tell me why ya did it my lil dawg

I asked you what fight was worth seeing more; Bradley vs Rios and Mike Alvarado, or Bradley vs the 10- 20 fighters at GB. For some reason you keep duckin and dodging this one. I need you to address this one lil homie.

I also asked you to NAME A FIGHTER IN HISTORY that can fight a GREEN Canelo and NOT beat him, KO him, Murder him, but walk him down without being grazed by a single punch?

No more duckin and dodgin my questions. Im about to put you to rest gently man. Dont feel like Im talking down to you either. Im just making it painless and easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X