No announcement yet.

Can Manny survive a war with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    lol walter, Jessie is where it's at. I would take Jessie and Gustavo both @ 147 against Walter freaking white.
    lmao.....owned

Comment

You seem to have Bradley rated as a guy that hits very hard when he is not that guy. In fact he is well known as a light puncher with one of the lowest KO percentages of any champion. Pacquiao is the puncher in this fight and Mosley who fought so many hard punchers rated Manny as the hardest puncher he ever fought. None of Bradley's opponents have ever said he hit hard because he doesn't hit hard. Bradley is fast and tough and throws lots of punches but he just doesn't hit remotely as hard as Pacquiao and slugging it out with Pacquiao will get Bradley knocked out.

Comment

Can Pacquiao survive a war with Tim Bradley the Devastating Knockout Puncher?

I don't know, that's a tough call.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-31-2014, 12:25 AM.

Comment

War? Nope, they are still looking into perfecting the right pair of socks for that to happen ..... stay tuned.

Seriously though, Manny will commit so there will be confrontations where Bradley will need to dig in.

Comment

an all out war? hell no. but in a boxing match where he back pedals and sticks to those mosquito jabs, he might last the whole 12 rounds but still lose

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yes, but I don't expect it this time. I anticipate a very focused, serious and determined Manny Pacquiao with a tempered aggression. We can expect a much higher work rate but nowhere near as close as the reckless and careless Manny we witnessed in the fourth JMM fight. I believe that KO loss has left an indelible mark on his thinking that will remain with him for the rest of his career. Therefore, one can anticipate Bradley to settle down and exchange and trade punches more because of a perceived gun shyness from Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k
                aside from him wearing socks he needs to make sure its the right brand
                I'd like this to be brought up on 24/7

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Last thing Bradley need is another Provod type war with Manny
                  This is what I've been thinking, too many of those kind of fights are the ones that shorten careers and I'm sure Tim is aware of that. However, he might feel as though he needs to in order to get his redemption for the backlash he faced in claiming to have won last time...

I don't know, but deep down I can see Tim trying to box through this one and when he gets caught up in a Pacquiao attack he will lash out, wether or not this will help him is another matter seeing as it could drag him into Manny's fight. I can't wait for this one.

Comment

There will be NO war. Bradley isn't dumb enough to come forward and brawl to risk the chance of getting caught Bradley was right that PAC has lost his edge and killer instinct so PAC won't over commit either.

It will be a game of cat and mouse. Bradley tries to be slick but at the end of the day Pac throws too many 1-2's and outworks him this time getting the decision.

Comment

bradley will win this fight no doubt

Comment

Working...
                      X