Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Manny survive a war with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley will exchange when necessary (as he did in the first fight and as he always does) but I expect him to box and counter. Just watch the first round of the first bout. That's exactly what he's going to do.

Comment

It seemed clear to me that Pac easily won the first fight. Bradley had a great game plan and stuck it to Marquez. But I don't see him as an improved fighter that will fair better with Pac a second time around. I got Pac with a one sided unanimous decision.

Comment

Not if Bradley is wearing really nice socks.

Comment

If bradley puts on his socks this time, manny is doomed

Comment

Bradley is highly skilled, he takes a hell of a punch, but he doesn't really throw a hell of a punch. I think Manny has this on points, with a small chance of a KO. Despite Manny being a bit older I think he should be more motivated to fight all 3 minutes of a round, but I also think Bradley has grown a bit. If Manny fails to 'survive a war with Bradley' he should just hang them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
              Considering he beat him without socks and two broken ankles, I would say you are correct.

Comment

Question should be can Bradley survive a war Manny. Tim is not going to brawl with Pacquiao. He's going to be on his bike and try to outbox PAC over 12 rds. And idk how he's developed more power now. Isn't Bradley in his 30's already??

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post

If Tim calls up Nike and gets Some specially made socks designed exactly for his feet, he might knock Manny out in 3-4 rds.

Comment

Tim said if you can't beat em, join em. He has a special surprise for Pac this time around, since no one cares about legit testing, he is preparing to come into the ring in beast mode, chock full of power pellets. The power that was never there will be there in abundance this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post

If Tim calls up Nike and gets Some specially made socks designed exactly for his feet, he might knock Manny out in 3-4 rds.
                      Manny's a pretty nice guy. Tim probably could have just asked Manny to make Freddie lend him his when they were in the ring during the last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X