No announcement yet.

the truth is Manny pacquaio resume would have been great but he choose the way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Audley Harrison won an Olympic gold medal. Get over it.

So you agree Floyd can't match Pacquiao for breaking expectations.

Glad that's is done with.

All the great fighters do this, Ali, Duran, Armstrong SRR.
    LOL.....nice try, I gave you how Floyd meet my expectation in and out of the ring and it still not good for you because you don't like Floyd.

However all Manny has done to exceed your expectations was beat a few fighters (which Floyd has done too)...Nothing will satisfy you at this point because you try to poke hole in it.

Let me spell it out for you.....FLOYD HAS EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS.

Oh and by the way, no matter what you think of Audley and Sven professionally, winning an Olympic medal is a BIG deal...don't diminish it because these fighter pro career were a bust or because Pacquaio didn't win one....hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Audley Harrison won an Olympic gold medal. Get over it.

Oh and Audley was 31-0 before he started getting knocked out...so now we take away his Olympic medal win.

Wasn't Manny knocked the f-uck out by Marquez? Do we take away his accolades because he took a 10 minutes siesta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        LOL.....nice try, I gave you how Floyd meet my expectation in and out of the ring and it still not good for you because you don't like Floyd.

However all Manny has done to exceed your expectations was beat a few fighters (which Floyd has done too)...Nothing will satisfy you at this point because you try to poke hole in it.

Let me spell it out for you.....FLOYD HAS EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS.

Oh and by the way, no matter what you think of Audley and Sven professionally, winning an Olympic medal is a BIG deal...don't diminish it because these fighter pro career were a bust or because Pacquaio didn't win one....hater.
        I have followed Floyd since his amateur days bc he was Rogers nephew and had the last name,,, by 98 I was convinced he was a legit p4p guy but I never thought he would be what he is today, so yeah he kinda exceeded my expectations, but he has been a major letdown since 2003.. We went from basically taking on all comers at 130 to fighting hand picked guys, with only the hatton, oscar and canelo fight being true big fights
        So that 12 years and 3 legit big fights,,, that is why everyone is harsh on Floyd whereas manny has basically fought a who's who over that same time period with a few handpickd guys like larios, and rios

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Oscar called the shots vs Floyd and manny,,, Floyd beat a better version of oscar no doubt

But don't use Shane and say he is biggest win for either guy.. It's just an average win,,, Shane hadn't had a big level win over a decade.. 2000 vs oscar,, then schooled by Forrest and winky twice, lost to cotto, finally beat a shot margs and the. Floyd fight him 16 months later off a long layoff, and manny beats him a year later... Not highly praised wins IMO

Best win was the Barrera win for manny, and then the jmm2 win... Those were prime elite hall of famers and much better than corrales and Castillo and hatton
          I only meant it in that in name value thats the best both fought. You saying that there best wins where the other names you stated only proves my point they both have weak resumes compared to other ATGS its laughable to compare them to other ATGS when they really need to boost there resumes and to fight each other. Also i think Floyd 130 divison is underrated Genaro Herandez was the lineal champion also was a very tall fighter for that divison and a good boxer floyd was also tall enough to and had good reach to counter idk how Morales, barrera, and pac (remember this was still wasnt the pac of 09) would have done against him. Morales got the titles and got his name at 130 by beating chavez and carlos hernandez, someone floyd and genero both beat. Type in shane mosley vs Genaro Hernandez sparring in youtube he looked as tall or bigger than mosley too.

Comment

• lol more floyd-manny threads...

Comment

• All u need to do is look at what the guys Manny fought did after he fought them. Since 2006:

Larios - Nothing
              Morales - Nothing
              Solis - Nothing
              Barrera - Nothing
              Marquez - Floyd beat him 12-0, Marquez KO his ass
              Diaz - Nothing
              De La Hoya - Nothing
              Hatton - Nothing
              Cotto - Won a title
              Clottey - Nothing, lost to Manny because he had to take a sh-t
              Margarito - Nothing
              Mosley - Nothing
              Bradley - Lost to him, but the kid actually is the best fighter on his resume...pure class
              Rios - Nothing

Manny has fought all washed up former great fighters or just B level opposition.

Comment

All u need to do is look at what the guys Manny fought did after he fought them. Since 2006:

Larios - Nothing
                Morales - Nothing
                Solis - Nothing
                Barrera - Nothing
                Diaz - Nothing
                De La Hoya - Nothing
                Hatton - Nothing
                Cotto - Won a title
                Margarito - Nothing
                Mosley - Nothing
                Bradley - Lost to him, but the kid actually is the best fighter on his resume...pure class
                Rios - Nothing

Manny has fought all washed up former great fighters or just B level opposition.
                We can all twist and nitpick a resume till our hearts are content... As i'm sure someone will do with Floyd's resume.

In the end, what does it matter? It is your view which you seem adamant on, an opinion not really worth changing in that regard..

We all get it, that you aren't big on Pacquiao, his fans, resume etc. We get it man

Comment

All u need to do is look at what the guys Manny fought did after he fought them. Since 2006:

Larios - Nothing
                  Morales - Nothing
                  Solis - Nothing
                  Barrera - Nothing
                  Diaz - Nothing
                  De La Hoya - Nothing
                  Hatton - Nothing
                  Cotto - Won a title
                  Margarito - Nothing
                  Mosley - Nothing
                  Rios - Nothing

Umm. Your so wrong on so much,, I can't believe you have been here since 2004. You post like your a 12 year old that just watched his first Floyd fight

Barrera- went on to be 130 champ for a few years, and won foty with morales

Morales- went on to win a belt at 140

Marquez went on to win titles at 130, 135, 140

Hatton retired he got beat so bad by manny,, when has Floyd beat a lineal champ so bad that they retire

Cotto own belt at 154 and gave Floyd hardest fight in years,

Bradley has become a top p4p guy with wins over ruslan and jmm

Now remind me again what has Judah, baldomir, Ortiz, ghost, Shane, gatti, oscar done after Floyd,,, only hatton and jmm ever did anything of note since

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I have followed Floyd since his amateur days bc he was Rogers nephew and had the last name,,, by 98 I was convinced he was a legit p4p guy but I never thought he would be what he is today, so yeah he kinda exceeded my expectations, but he has been a major letdown since 2003.. We went from basically taking on all comers at 130 to fighting hand picked guys, with only the hatton, oscar and canelo fight being true big fights
                    So that 12 years and 3 legit big fights,,, that is why everyone is harsh on Floyd whereas manny has basically fought a who's who over that same time period with a few handpickd guys like larios, and rios
                    for handpicked guys, larios and rios are damn good.

larios was just a tuneup and rios coming off ko loss.

good fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      for handpicked guys, larios and rios are damn good.

larios was just a tuneup and rios coming off ko loss.

good fighters.
                      Yes they are,, much better than say brusceles, and shambra

Comment

Working...
                      X