No announcement yet.

the truth is Manny pacquaio resume would have been great but he choose the way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    Again I told you that it not Floyd fault that he is not an underdog...he is that skilled.

I can bring up Corrales and such when he was the underdog but you will just says "that not what I'm talking about"
    So you agree Floyd has not exceeded expectations as Pacquiao has.

I feel generous I will give you Corrales, just got to find another 5 more at least to match Pacquiao.

Comment

• y

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      @D4thincarnation
      i read the comments i understand what u mean now but that doesn't change the fact both Floyd and Pac resumes are weak compared to the past ATGs. Just because manny underdog didn't mean nothing because the idiots doubted him. danny garcia is the same same way but hes not gunna be a all time great because of that. They still fought old HoF and just solid good champions. Floyd also should get credit too just like Pac beacuse he beat both delahoya and mosley but in better condontion. the 2 bigget HOF in both there resumes. Now when it comes to drug test Floyd is an dumb and wrong saying how he came from the small wight classes because Pac was 15 when he stared obviously your body's going to grow. When floyd was 15 he was also 106lbs at the Olympics ,so that means floyd taking steroids to lol.
      Not idiots, it was the general consensus.

Ali did the same when he beat Liston and then with Foreman.

Comment

Manny should have look for the best challenges but decided for on reason or another to go the easiest route:

Robert Guerrero
        Ruslan Provodnikov
        Paul Williams
        Floyd Mayweather (no excuse why he ducked him)
        Winky Wright
        Vernon Forrest

Pacquaio's best win are De La Hoya, Mosley and Marquez.

Manny obviously chose the path of least resistance and decided to duck the best comp around, cowardiness in its purist form....how can anyone be a fan of this?

He was knocked clean out by marquez but act like that never happened.

He also avoided Mark Too Sharp Johnson,Rafeal Marquez,Juan Guzman,Juan Diaz,Yuri Foremen,Sergio Martinez,Nate Campbell,Zahir Raheem,Mosley when he had something left and many others.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          So you agree Floyd has not exceeded expectations as Pacquiao has.

I feel generous I will give you Corrales, just got to find another 5 more at least to match Pacquiao.
          The man has won an Olympic BRONZE medal and professionally has beaten everyone placed in front of him.....44-0, 45-0...who cares, there zero on the other side

To me ring wise, that sh-its on anything that Pacquaio has done in the ring.

Floyd can always go and do the things Pac has done right now...but Pac can never do these two things:

1. Win an Olympic medal

2. Claim he's undefeated.

So yes Floyd in my opinion has exceeded my expectations.

Comment

The man has won an Olympic BRONZE medal and professionally has beaten everyone placed in front of him.....44-0, 45-0...who cares, there zero on the other side

Floyd can always go and do the things Pac has done right now...but Pac can never do these two things:

1. Win an Olympic medal

Sven ottke was an Olympic medalist and undefeated pro,,, he must be better than manny too....

Comment

1. Win an Olympic medal

Audley Harrison won an Olympic gold medal. Get over it.

So you agree Floyd can't match Pacquiao for breaking expectations.

Glad that's is done with.

All the great fighters do this, Ali, Duran, Armstrong SRR.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Not idiots, it was the general consensus.

Ali did the same when he beat Liston and then with Foreman.
                I get it but let me ask you this, is that the only reason in your opinion why Pacs resume is better than Floyds?

There 2 biggest hall of fame fighters in both resumes Floyd fought in better condition regardless of who people thought would win.

Oscar for the floyd fight called the shots, for manny he weighted less fight night than pac that was disgusting in my opinion.

Mosley fight was a smack to the face to Freddie Roach because after the JMM win freddie laughed at floyd beacuse he fought a small guy brain kenny asked him on espn if he thought floyd would fight someone like mosley he said no he'd probably fight someone like paulie malignaggi. After floyd took the fight it was a smack to roach who just avoided Mosley to fight Pac unless he came to 142. Also Mosley was p4p#3 at the time. So should floyd not get more credit for that?

Comment

• So Floyd actually ducked an overrated Pacman. Man, that's even worse. Hehe..

If I were a floydiot I'd just focus my energies in convincing my hero Floyd to fight Pac so I don't have to make myself look stupid in these forums. Tell him to beat Pac so that my fantasy win will become reality. Hehe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                    If you don't fight the other best fighter of your era, it's the path of least resistance. This goes for Mayweather as well.
                    Funny how you respond so differently when the TS was on Floyd's relatively weak resume.

"You're obsessed with Mayweather what the hell." - Holywarrior

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      I get it but let me ask you this, is that the only reason in your opinion why Pacs resume is better than Floyds?

There 2 biggest hall of fame fighters in both resumes Floyd fought in better condition regardless of who people thought would win.

Oscar for the floyd fight called the shots, for manny he weighted less fight night than pac that was disgusting in my opinion.

Mosley fight was a smack to the face to Freddie Roach because after the JMM win freddie laughed at floyd beacuse he fought a small guy brain kenny asked him on espn if he thought floyd would fight someone like mosley he said no he'd probably fight someone like paulie malignaggi. After floyd took the fight it was a smack to roach who just avoided Mosley to fight Pac unless he came to 142. Also Mosley was p4p#3 at the time. So should floyd not get more credit for that?
                      Oscar called the shots vs Floyd and manny,,, Floyd beat a better version of oscar no doubt

But don't use Shane and say he is biggest win for either guy.. It's just an average win,,, Shane hadn't had a big level win over a decade.. 2000 vs oscar,, then schooled by Forrest and winky twice, lost to cotto, finally beat a shot margs and the. Floyd fight him 16 months later off a long layoff, and manny beats him a year later... Not highly praised wins IMO

Best win was the Barrera win for manny, and then the jmm2 win... Those were prime elite hall of famers and much better than corrales and Castillo and hatton

Comment

Working...
                      X