Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact is Floyd Mayweather could have had a stellar resume but chose the easy path.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
      Lol Ortiz!
      You've made a ****** thread....Manny was knocked out by a fighter Floyd dominated the first time he fought him.

Comment

Lol Ortiz!
        Ortiz was #2 at ww, and at the time viewed as a great threat. Befor that fight Floyd fought Shane who landed a big shot. The conception was that if Mosley, and older guy could land a shot, then Ortiz a bigger, stronger, faster, prime guy would do worse. Floyd bravely took the challenge and got the victory. At that time, I loved the match up. I wanted to see Floyd fight someone in their prime who had power, youth, and size.

Question; Was Ortiz the best most dangerous fight at golden boy when he fought him?

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
          Stop, please just stooop!

Floyd Mayweather came in the scene in 96 , two years later he went against all odds and defeated Chicanito for the world title and won Ring ****zine fighter of the year in 98 . Manny Pacquiao already had an L in his record by that time , Floyd been dominating for almost 20 YEARS now , why can't you guys just appreciate greatness? you said Pac fought "everyone Floyd should of fought" and i made you look foolish.

The problem is Floyd is held to a higher standard , i think the only way for him to get proper propz is by calling out Ward and the Klitschko's smh
          Floyd came in the scene 96? He was a nobody, nobody knew him.
          Floyd is not held to a higher standard, he fights Ortiz, Guerrero and CW Canelo, and now he is fighting the guy who lost to Pacs sparring partner, whilst Pac fights p4p top 5 Bradley, Floyds future superfight.

A guy held to higher standards should be fighting two times a year every year like Pac did, everyone who calls him out, and not just bloating JMM who called him oiut.

Comment

The point is that he could have a truly ATG resume. Very Ver impressive but he chose the easy road and didn't fight those legends I listed.
            I know bra, Everybody knows, It's just beating a dead horse at this point. Only the hardest core flowmos would even try to deny this and their ain't even that many on this site let alone outside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Floyd came in the scene 96? He was a nobody, nobody knew him.
              Floyd is not held to a higher standard, he fights Ortiz, Guerrero and CW Canelo, and now he is fighting the guy who lost to Pacs sparring partner, whilst Pac fights p4p top 5 Bradley, Floyds future superfight.

A guy held to higher standards should be fighting two times a year every year like Pac did, everyone who calls him out, and not just bloating JMM who called him oiut.
              Go to my thread you aint gonna get away with cheap comments like this. I know boxing, and you do not.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                I know bra, Everybody knows, It's just beating a dead horse at this point. Only the hardest core flowmos would even try to deny this and their ain't even that many on this site let alone outside of it.
                Go to my thread and meet me in the center of the ring.

Comment

This guy hated Pacquiao and Roach at the time of this video and he is much more qualified than both of us to make a judgement on the subject! Margarito was a beast back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlZdEvKIbv4
                  No. Think for yourself. He had beaten no one of note besides Cintron who was a never was. He won his title off of a shot 140 lb Antonio Diaz.

Comment

He took the easy road man, I'm just posting the facts. I'm not trying to tell lies or rile anyone up, this is just the way it is. Morales whooped Floyd's ass in sparring from what I hear too.
                    probs why floyd was cheering pacquiao on when he was whooping moraleses ass

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                      probs why floyd was cheering pacquiao on when he was whooping moraleses ass

Comment

Working...
                      X