Watch Ortiz vs Lopez last night..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Ortiz vs Lopez last night..

That was a great fight..

1.What happen to Gus Johnson,one of the best commentators around today..

2.Ortiz is such a big disappointment..

3.I wanna see Lopez back in action..

4.I think Lopez would have been a better opponent for Khan then Collazo..

Comment

A lot of people don't like Gus. I think he's great, but I get why some people wouldn't.

Great upset for Josesito. He got a couple of good fights out of it, too.

Comment

How would Lopez be a better opponent than Collazo? Isn't he coming off two losses? I thought it was important to people around here that you were coming off a good performance to get a big fight.

Gus Johnson is annoying and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          A lot of people don't like Gus. I think he's great, but I get why some people wouldn't.

Great upset for Josesito. He got a couple of good fights out of it, too.
          Gus can be annoying but his passion is genuine. Gus often visits hardcore barber shops in inner cities and sits around for hours soaking in what the streets are saying about sports. Makes me respect him.

Comment

gus is much better than the mma twat who replaced him. he's doing golf now isn't he?
            Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            That was a great fight..

1.What happen to Gus Johnson,one of the best commentators around today..

2.Ortiz is such a big disappointment..

3.I wanna see Lopez back in action..

4.I think Lopez would have been a better opponent for Khan then Collazo..
            eh not sure about that. have you seen his fight with a journeyman recently? he looked older than shane, lopez is damaged goods.

Comment

Yeah Lopez has taken some beatings in his last few bouts it looks like its taking its toll on him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                gus is much better than the mma twat who replaced him. he's doing golf now isn't he?

eh not sure about that. have you seen his fight with a journeyman recently? he looked older than shane, lopez is damaged goods.
                Have you seen Khans last fight??

I agree,I really don't like that MMA guy,Gus Josesito!!!!!LMAO..Gus truly get's hyped..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  How would Lopez be a better opponent than Collazo? Isn't he coming off two losses? I thought it was important to people around here that you were coming off a good performance to get a big fight.

Gus Johnson is annoying and ****.
                  I really don't care about Khan vs Diaz or Molina..How many people even talk about those fights like they matter..As far as I'm concerned Khan and Lopez are in the same boat..Not to mention that Lopez moved up to fight a much bigger man in Alvarez and then had to move back down to fight Maidana..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I really don't care about Khan vs Diaz or Molina..How many people even talk about those fights like they matter..As far as I'm concerned Khan and Lopez are in the same boat..Not to mention that Lopez moved up to fight a much bigger man in Alvarez and then had to move back down to fight Maidana..
                    So? He lost both times and got stopped. Why would that be better than Collazo who won his last fight by KO?

Comment

Working...
                    X