No announcement yet.

Watch Ortiz vs Lopez last night..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Are you ignorant or just completely fukin stupid? Khan is a big fight for both Lopez and Collazo. Why do I need to explain this to a grown man?
    I don't believe you have a clue what a big fight is.. A fighter who has not had an significant win in over two or three yrs is a big fight.. Your a moron, how you can question anyone else's grip on reality is beyond me.. A big fight is a fight between two highly ranked fighters.. Which none of these fighters are..
    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 03-27-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Lopez looked worse against Arnoutis than Khan did against Diaz. He's barely hanging on right now, he needs a win not get blitzed by Khan. Their styles do mesh, an upset could happen, but he looked all beat up in his last fight imo. Lucky for him stopped on a cut. Collazo the better fight right now

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I don't believe you have a clue what a big fight is.. A fighter who has not had an significant win in over two or three yrs is a big fight.. Your a moron, how you can question anyone else's grip on reality is beyond me.. A big fight is a fight between two highly ranked fighters.. Which none of these fighters are..
        It's a big fight financially for Collazo. Why the hell do you think he keeps almost breaking down in tears and thanking God for the opportunity? Lol. He's probably getting close to his highest ever purse. Khan is a big name whether he's had a significant win in 2 years or not you dummy.

Richard Schaefer says this is the most expensive card he's ever put together because of the names involved.

Do you think Rigondeaux is making bucketloads of cash just because he's "highly ranked"? How old are you? Seriously....I'd guess a teenager?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          Lopez looked worse against Arnoutis than Khan did against Diaz. He's barely hanging on right now, he needs a win not get blitzed by Khan. Their styles do mesh, an upset could happen, but he looked all beat up in his last fight imo. Lucky for him stopped on a cut. Collazo the better fight right now
          Quite clearly the better fight. Lopez is a journeyman.

Comment

That was a great fight..

1.What happen to Gus Johnson,one of the best commentators around today..

2.Ortiz is such a big disappointment..

3.I wanna see Lopez back in action..

4.I think Lopez would have been a better opponent for Khan then Collazo..
            Gus Johnson man I missed him on showtime, NUTS AND GUTS. he was a great commentator. I liked him berstien and tarver together was the perfect combination.

Comment

man im sad we never going to see kovalev vs adonis now.

Comment

I love Gus Johnon

NUTZ N GUTZ!!!

Comment

Gus is cool in my book,, and this was a great fight...

Lopez-Ortiz 2. Let's make it happen on Canelo's undercard over the summer

Comment

That was a great fight..

1.What happen to Gus Johnson,one of the best commentators around today..

2.Ortiz is such a big disappointment..

3.I wanna see Lopez back in action..

4.I think Lopez would have been a better opponent for Khan then Collazo..
                    Overuse of the phrase 'nuts and guts' might have done for Gus Johnson. Although in truth it was no worse than Mauro Ranallo shouting 'Viva Mexico!' during round 8 of Canelo-Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Quite clearly the better fight. Lopez is a journeyman.
                      True,and Collazo is a young prime and a highly ranked opponent..

GIFSoup

This guy is a ****king moron I swear...

Comment

Working...
                      X