No announcement yet.

Watch Ortiz vs Lopez last night..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    It's a big fight financially for Collazo. Why the hell do you think he keeps almost breaking down in tears and thanking God for the opportunity? Lol. He's probably getting close to his highest ever purse. Khan is a big name whether he's had a significant win in 2 years or not you dummy.

Richard Schaefer says this is the most expensive card he's ever put together because of the names involved.

Do you think Rigondeaux is making bucketloads of cash just because he's "highly ranked"? How old are you? Seriously....I'd guess a teenager?
    LMAO...Again that does not make this a big fight..Who was talking about money??We are talking about a big fight..May vs Maidana is the big fight you dufus..Khan is just a son riding the coat tails..

Give you a good example,Garcia vs Matt's was a big fight..Khan vs Collazo is nowhere near the level of this fight..Meaning it's not a big fight clown..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      LMAO...Again that does not make this a big fight..Who was talking about money??We are talking about a big fight..May vs Maidana is the big fight you dufus..Khan is just a son riding the coat tails..

Give you a good example,Garcia vs Matt's was a big fight..Khan vs Collazo is nowhere near the level of this fight..Meaning it's not a big fight clown..
      What part don't you understand about it being a big fight for Collazo because he was just fighting on bloody ESPN and now he's on the most expensively assembled PPV that GBP have put together? What part is the difficult part to understand?

Comment

True,and Collazo is a young prime and a highly ranked opponent..
        Collazo is a former welterweight champion and has competed with top guys like Hatton, Berto (arguably beat them both) Mosley etc. Just sparked out Ortiz in 2 rounds.

Lopez has done what? Break Ortiz's jaw in a fight he was losing. Anything else? Get stopped twice in a row. On what planet does he get on this card and on what universe is he a better opponent than Collazo?

Reality needs to slap you in the head with its dick one of these days.

Comment

Collazo is the much better opponent at welter than Lopez... I don't even know how it's debatable.... Lopez is a one hit wonder so far..

Lopez needs to be at 140 and fighting broner on the May 3 card

Comment

What part don't you understand about it being a big fight for Collazo because he was just fighting on bloody ESPN and now he's on the most expensively assembled PPV that GBP have put together? What part is the difficult part to understand?
            Lopez gets stopped twice in a row but he gets another big fight

This is what ya said..This is not a big fight,this is my only point..If ya wanna say it's a big fight for Collazo(wording means everything)ok..I can get with that..It's also a big fight for Khan tho,another loss and that could be all she wrote..My point about Lopez is he is no worse an opponent then Collazo,and his style meshes far better imo..

I like Collazo,but he is not a go to war kinda fighter..Lopez is,and so is Khan..We would have learned more from Lopez then Collazo imo..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Collazo is the much better opponent at welter than Lopez... I don't even know how it's debatable.... Lopez is a one hit wonder so far..

Lopez needs to be at 140 and fighting broner on the May 3 card
              Ok and what is Collazo??Dude is a no hit wonder..His biggest win is over Ortiz who was out of the ring for how long??Oh ok..

Comment

Lopez gets stopped twice in a row but he gets another big fight

This is what ya said..This is not a big fight,this is my only point..If ya wanna say it's a big fight for Collazo(wording means everything)ok..I can get with that..It's also a big fight for Khan tho,another loss and that could be all she wrote..My point about Lopez is he is no worse an opponent then Collazo,and his style meshes far better imo..

I like Collazo,but he is not a go to war kinda fighter..Lopez is,and so is Khan..We would have learned more from Lopez then Collazo imo..
                It's a big fight for either of them because they'd be getting paid more than usual. Khan can fight anyone and get paid well.

How can you say a fkin journeyman is the same level as a former world champion who has fought closely with some of the top fighters in his division? So delusional.

Comment

It's a big fight for either of them because they'd be getting paid more than usual. Khan can fight anyone and get paid well.

How can you say a fkin journeyman is the same level as a former world champion who has fought closely with some of the top fighters in his division? So delusional.
                  Sounds like your describing Lopez..Your delusional if you believe Collazo and Lopez are far apart..Who has Collazo beat moron..Oh and btw do you not believe Collazo to be a Journeyman??Are you that far gone??

Comment

Ok and what is Collazo??Dude is a no hit wonder..His biggest win is over Ortiz who was out of the ring for how long??Oh ok..
                    Has been around a lot longer and has fought the big names and was robbed vs Berto any hatton and went the distance with Shane,,, far better than anything Lopez has done

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Has been around a lot longer and has fought the big names and was robbed vs Berto any hatton and went the distance with Shane,,, far better than anything Lopez has done
                      His fights with Hatton and Berto robbery's??Come on son your reaching..A close fight is not a robbery..Collazo was never robbed so please..I'll give you he's been around for a while,and that's where it stops..He has not done anything far(have to be kidding)better then Lopez..LMAO..As a matter a fact,I'd pick Lopez to beat Collazo in a fight as well..Stop man..It's becoming a joke..

Comment

Working...
                      X