Collapse
No announcement yet.

If khan wins! Dont hide on may 3!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did feel Collazo was a little bit made for Khan but that was a good performance, the best of Khans career.

Collazo though fought seriously stupid, what an idiot.

Comment

He fought well, but his background, religion will get him more hatred than his general personality which to be fair isn't too bad.

Collazo has fought some top WW's and now all of a sudden coz Khan beats him people will discredit him and claim he's shot overnight

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        why hide? khan is getting KO'd and his dream about landing the big floyd fight will be shattered like his chin
        you called it.

Comment

The wankers and experts said this would be a very hard fight as i have always said and i will say once again the Khan haters have never gotton over Maidana,s defeat since khan beat the **** out of him for eleven rounds until the big punch in the 11th that was their last hope.

Khan will never get the credit he deserves never no matter who he beats you watch collazo was over the hill he was shot this is the hispanic mindset they follow fighters just because their hispanic even if their **** or a criminal like The Real Mexican hands of stone Margarito or the mayweather fans who follow him because he is black these scum are not even boxing fans im white i follow a fighter based on talent not who he is and i was totally behind maidana when he knocked the **** out of Broner.

Comment

Working...
          X