No announcement yet.

If khan wins! Dont hide on may 3!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
    WTF! you guys give me red for supporting my fighter.
    Why make more than one thread about it? Do you not think people saw the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Why make more than one thread about it? Do you not think people saw the first one?
      I meant this one for may 3 man

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Haven't you made a thread about this already you stupid ****?
        hahahahahaahhaahha

Khan is expected to win

I just personally think his defence is poor so he will fall back into his stupid tactics of overfidence & get KTFO

Comment

A lot of fans would be happy if Khan wins. I don't know why any one would hide, only those who are predicting "Collazo in 3" or something like that. Khan beating Collazo would be his best win since Zab Judah in mid 2011. It will have been 2 and half years since Khan's last good win. However, I did have him edging Peterson for whatever it's worth, which was still 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            A lot of fans would be happy if Khan wins. I don't know why any one would hide, only those who are predicting "Collazo in 3" or something like that. Khan beating Collazo would be his best win since Zab Judah in mid 2011. It will have been 2 and half years since Khan's last good win. However, I did have him edging Peterson for whatever it's worth, which was still 2011.
            I hate Khan, but people acting like this is a soft fight or anything like it are just ******s and haters. Collazo is a tough fight. Beat Ortiz and Berto. Hurt Berto and KOed Ortiz. Show Khan a little respect , he has huge balls to fight Collazo

Comment

Collazo isn't a "soft touch", I think he stands a good chance at dropping Khan. Amir has had two matches against guys he was supposed to dominate and he didn't impress against either, Collazo has a style that will allow him to counter Khan easily.

Comment

Where u all at?

Comment

Amir Khan is the truth.

Comment

Amir is the fastest boxer on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      why hide? khan is getting KO'd and his dream about landing the big floyd fight will be shattered like his chin

Egg on ur face

Comment

Working...
                      X