Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

khan confirms he will be on Floyd's undercard and that broner refused to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    maidana has been down 5 tmes, omar de leon, in marcos 7th pro fight, 3 times against ortiz and 1 against khan, that's it.

and 3 out of 5 were against ortiz.
    go easy on em dean.... some khan fans have the same mindset as khan himself. It's not fair!

Comment

You refused to fight Guererro just like Broner refused to fight you. Fight Keith Thurman and you will get all the respect. I think Khan will fight Collazo and embarassingly get knocked the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
        He's being a bit dishonest here. They disagreed on weight so technically they both turned it down.
        There you go tipping the apple-cart of truth ..... These guys on NSB can't handle the truth!!!!

Comment

Khan-Guerrero can't be made, Guerrero has a law suit filed against Goldon Boy Promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
            Khan has lost only 2 fights in his career. Peterson (Cheaterson) one was a Robbery.

His resume consists of Wins over Kotelnik,Malignaggi,Julio Diaz,Barerra,Maidana,Zab Judah, I'd count Peterson too. All are World Champs in their career. If you tell me Maidana has better resume than this then God Bless you.
            Maidana's only credible wins are Broner (Overhyped) and Victor Ortiz (The guy who got KTFO by Khan in Amateurs )
            Correct me if I'm wrong: Didn't Maidana lose all the rounds on all 3 judges cards against Alexander? (lol) and also lost to Khan and Kotelnik (Khan's leftover) and has been dropped more times than Khan in his career?

You're like a level 12 khantard. Amir should sign a glove for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              You're like a level 12 khantard. Amir should sign a glove for you.
              And you can get a hump from El Chinno Maidana after he'll get spanked by Mayweather come May3rd Goodluck Chinno tard.

Comment

British Khan fans are ****ing delusional. Ive never seen a spin factor as hard as what's going on in this thread.

Keep convincing yourselves guys. Khan had his run, it's over now. Nothing to be ashamed of, because he beat some good names.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  heh

Floyd shorts Amir on a fight yet Amir agrees to fight on his undercard

Floyd is a master manipulator
                  Haha Floyd made Kahn his ***** already and they haven't even fought lol

Comment

Maidana's only credible wins are Broner (Overhyped) and Victor Ortiz (The guy who got KTFO by Khan in Amateurs )
                    The amateurs? What does the ams have to do with pro ranks?

Comment

Khan's ring rust is going to be a factor in his next fight. If he fights a good fighter next he is asking for trouble,his last 4 fights have not been good performances and hanging around for Mayweather has done him no good. I get the feeling he has had his day and it is all downhill since Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                      X