Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

khan confirms he will be on Floyd's undercard and that broner refused to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    so, losing 2 out of 3 (1 by KO) and winning against a former lightweight is better than 3 victories in a row (2 by KO) ??

no its not

but what im saying is his level of opposition was better he took the tougher road, Karass and Lopez are considered done already, Karrass was always a part time fighter, and Lopez just got dropped and barely beat a no name in a tune up fight, while Garcia is the best 140lb'er in the world, and Lamont looked great in his last fight defending his title

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      diaz >broner

broner is a bum and always was, struggled against gavin reese, gifted a win against a over the hill paulie

nothing tough about him
      If you were George Groves would you sack up and shave your head or would go with that receding bull$ht he has going on???

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
        lol Guerrero was getting his head snapped back and beaten to a pulp by Berto after catching him cold in the early rounds

Maidana looked like he was going to be stopped at one point against mediocre Joesito Lopez who dropped him but the ref didn't count it, and was actually being hurt by little ass Broner in the final rounds of their fight

so Amir Khan argubably beats Peterson who was hopped up of the testosterone pellet implanted in his butt, gets stopped by the best 140lb fighter of the moment, destroys Molina, then has a tough fight against Diaz who was coming of a draw against Shawn Porter the current 147 world champ, which proved he was not past it, and these don't count as tough fights?

Peterson, Garcia, Diaz
        >>>>>>>>Karass, Lopez, Broner
        excuses.......khan either lost those fights or looked like utter crap winning them. guerrero-berto was fight of the year material against two game fighters with guerrero coming out on top, maidana was the fooking underdog against broner, so lets not forget that. khan-diaz was suppose to be a soft touch for khan and khan still managed to almost lose lmao. you're bringing up shawn porter being a champion who drew with diaz, well what about the fighter porter beat to get the belt? why did khan duck alexander? and don't blame gbp/floyd either because floyd is not in control of who khan fights and gbp works for khan, not the other way around....khan is overrated....point blank period.
        Last edited by Xi_; 03-15-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

LOL how can he say broner doesn't want the fight. Khan should just go and retire before luis collazo goes and ends his fu*cking career with a left hook may 3rd. Seriously I'm done with this clown. Amir khan should be listed as an example in the dictionary of every language under the word delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
            no its not

but what im saying is his level of opposition was better he took the tougher road, Karass and Lopez are considered done already, Karrass was always a part time fighter, and Lopez just got dropped and barely beat a no name in a tune up fight, while Garcia is the best 140lb'er in the world, and Lamont looked great in his last fight defending his title
            so you are saying khan beats all 3 of them? karass, lopez and broner? what makes you think that? have you seen his last fight? and please don't say "diaz arguably beat shawn porter"

Comment

Khan has lost only 2 fights in his career. Peterson (Cheaterson) one was a Robbery.

His resume consists of Wins over Kotelnik,Malignaggi,Julio Diaz,Barerra,Maidana,Zab Judah, I'd count Peterson too. All are World Champs in their career. If you tell me Maidana has better resume than this then God Bless you.

Comment

Maidana's only credible wins are Broner (Overhyped) and Victor Ortiz (The guy who got KTFO by Khan in Amateurs )

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong: Didn't Maidana lose all the rounds on all 3 judges cards against Alexander? (lol) and also lost to Khan and Kotelnik (Khan's leftover) and has been dropped more times than Khan in his career?

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                    Khan has lost only 2 fights in his career. Peterson (Cheaterson) one was a Robbery.

His resume consists of Wins over Kotelnik,Malignaggi,Julio Diaz,Barerra,Maidana,Zab Judah, I'd count Peterson too. All are World Champs in their career. If you tell me Maidana has better resume than this then God Bless you.

Those were all good wins... 3 years ago. What has he done lately though? Chino is hot right now, casuals know Broner since hes the CLOSEST mainstream crossover since Mayweather and the fight can sell based off that. If Khan didnt duck Alexander and beat him like I know he could have, no question he gets the fight. He took bad advice, pulled out and made his bed..

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post

Man you are preaching to the choir everyone on here knows Khan is boxing, most feared, P4P, biggest draw, the best. If someone can't admit that they are just a hater. War Tyson Fury, the Rickster!!

Comment

Working...
                      X