Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

khan confirms he will be on Floyd's undercard and that broner refused to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong: Didn't Maidana lose all the rounds on all 3 judges cards against Alexander? (lol) and also lost to Khan and Kotelnik (Khan's leftover) and has been dropped more times than Khan in his career?
    khan fought kotelnik after maidana, not before, khan has been Knocked down more times than maidana (9 times if i'm not wrong, maidana 5 times), and khan has been KO'd twice (one in less than a minute) whereas maidana has never been stopped and has always managed to beat the count.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
      Man you are preaching to the choir everyone on here knows Khan is boxing, most feared, P4P, biggest draw, the best. If someone can't admit that they are just a hater. War Tyson Fury, the Rickster!!
      Mate,I never said he's the most feared or best or anything.. Its just that he has some Solid wins that you can't overlook and he's going through a rough patch and hopefully will come back strong from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        excuses.......khan either lost those fights or looked like utter crap winning them. guerrero-berto was fight of the year material against two game fighters with guerrero coming out on top, maidana was the fooking underdog against broner, so lets not forget that. khan-diaz was suppose to be a soft touch for khan and khan still managed to almost lose lmao. you're bringing up shawn porter being a champion who drew with diaz, well what about the fighter porter beat to get the belt? why did khan duck alexander? and don't blame gbp/floyd either because floyd is not in control of who khan fights and gbp works for khan and not the other way around....khan is overrated....point blank period.
        Khan-Peterson wasn't a great fight that he arguably won? he dropped Lamont twice in the early rounds, got credit for one, and had two points taken from him which was criticized by everyone, where are Berto and Guerrero now? and Broner is a skilled offensive fighter, with below average defense he got hit by Reese, and Paulie consistently, i fully expected him to get hit by Maidana and was interested to see if he could take the punch he couldn't good win by Maidana by lets be honest its because of the hype Broner had that people are calling it the upset of the year, Broner went from 135 to 147 in 2 fights, was he really going to be a killer making a weight jump that big idk?

and you're really reaching by saying he ducked Alexander, Floyd fights in either May or September, Khan can't fight in September because he would be fasting that month, if he fought Devon in December and got injured he wouldn't have gotten a fight with Floyd until maybe 2015 if he got it at all, it was the most likely fight to happen until Maidana got all the hype, he was making a career decision, not ducking Alexander buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          I wanna see collazo ice khan and make him do the stanky leg on PPV. That alone is worth the PPV $$$
          Agreed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            khan fought kotelnik after maidana, not before, khan has been Knocked down more times than maidana (9 times if i'm not wrong, maidana 5 times), and khan has been KO'd twice (one in less than a minute) whereas maidana has never been stopped and has always managed to beat the count.
            Dean why you do you have to ruin the party with facts man?

Comment

I truly dont feel bad for Khan not getting the fight. Leading up to the "Khan-Alexander" fight for the better part of two months all Khan talked about was how ready he was for the fight and that it was ready to go, yet Team Alexander kept saying over and over and over how the fight WASNT signed and Alexander was preparing in the gym thinking the fight was sealed. Then when it happens to Khan with Mayweather he starts to cry he was misled. Meh

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
                Khan-Peterson wasn't a great fight that he arguably won? he dropped Lamont twice in the early rounds, got credit for one, and had two points taken from him which was criticized by everyone, where are Berto and Guerrero now? and Broner is a skilled offensive fighter, with below average defense he got hit by Reese, and Paulie consistently, i fully expected him to get hit by Maidana and was interested to see if he could take the punch he couldn't good win by Maidana by lets be honest its because of the hype Broner had that people are calling it the upset of the year, Broner went from 135 to 147 in 2 fights, was he really going to be a killer making a weight jump that big idk?

and you're really reaching by saying he ducked Alexander, Floyd fights in either May or September, Khan can't fight in September because he would be fasting that month, if he fought Devon in December and got injured he wouldn't have gotten a fight with Floyd until maybe 2015 if he got it at all, it was the most likely fight to happen until Maidana got all the hype, he was making a career decision, not ducking Alexander buddy
                everyone knows khan ducked alexander......there was absolutely nothing stopping that fight from happening except khan's own self entitlement which came back to back him in the ass....thats why the boxing world happy he didn't get the floyd fight. all of the major polls reflect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

I don't wanna argue but out of 9, 5 were against Garcia and Prescott combined where he couldn't get up from the first KD. Also both times he ended up on his feet.
                  I seriously believe that Garcia punch could've knocked anyone Flush out also Maidana has been dropped more than 5 times in his career recheck your stats.

Comment

He's being a bit dishonest here. They disagreed on weight so technically they both turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                      I don't wanna argue but out of 9, 5 were against Garcia and Prescott combined where he couldn't get up from the first KD. Also both times he ended up on his feet.
                      I seriously believe that Garcia punch could've knocked anyone Flush out also Maidana has been dropped more than 5 times in his career recheck your stats.
                      maidana has been down 5 tmes, omar de leon, in marcos 7th pro fight, 3 times against ortiz and 1 against khan, that's it.

and 3 out of 5 were against ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X