Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza - Manny chose to not accept Floyd offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why in the world would manny ever be afraid to lose? Before that mayweather fight?
    Hes already lost to morales, etc. hed have eveyrthing to gain little to lose
    Floyd got everything to lose

Comment

50 Cent blames Floyd after they fall out.
      Ariza blames Mannys camp after they fall out.

If you're a Floyd fan, then Ariza is the truth and 50 Cent is just being bitter.
      If you're a Manny fan, then 50 Cent is the truth and Ariza is just being bitter.

Wow, take a day off eh fellas.

Comment

already knew manny ducked

the question is what does Amir do that causes manny to struggle

Amir isn't even an elite fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Roach said ariza gave manny some unknown stuff in his drink. Where did u get peds from out of that statement? Reaching much? lol.
          what do you think he meant by "unknown substances"? ****in' splenda?

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
          Did you ever doubt those things ? Add Arum doing everything he could do to make sure that fight never happened and the end result is no fight.

When Arum ran away from negotiations back in 2009 as fast as he did, I knew something was afoul.
          i never doubted any of it. pac has been shady about blood doping since day 1. he made so many demands but couldn't agree to just one and then he later says that he'll fight for less but suddenly it's 50/50 or no fight when mayweather calls him. the little fella gets a free pass on everything.

Comment

i dont get this blame game for either side in paticular to me its clear all of them are at fault they all came up with excuses not to do business with each other and make it happen

doesnt matter anymore this fights dead in the water should have been made in 2010-11

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post

If you're a Floyd fan, then Ariza is the truth and 50 Cent is just being bitter.
              If you're a Manny fan, then 50 Cent is the truth and Ariza is just being bitter.

50 is less credible than Sr and was never an insider

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Didn't Manny say he said "50-50" in response to Floyd on the phone? Ariza telling porkies.
                You're mixung uo two different items I think. What he was reported to have said on the phone was that he would offer Mayweather $50 mill with the same terms. There was also a reort which said that Arum told him to offer $50 mill, which makes it possible that when Mayweather phoned Pacquiao, he (Koncz or another flunkey) got Arum on anpother phone and was holding both phones close to him ...depending on how spontaneous his rejoinder offer was. He may have said "let me think this over for a minute" and then got right onto the Arum phone.....

Who really knows what is what in boxing these days......not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  what do you think he meant by "unknown substances"? ****in' splenda?

i never doubted any of it. pac has been shady about blood doping since day 1. he made so many demands but couldn't agree to just one and then he later says that he'll fight for less but suddenly it's 50/50 or no fight when mayweather calls him. the little fella gets a free pass on everything.
                  Hmm unknown it could be piss drink, crap drink, g**** juice? It's "unknown" smart guy lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post

exactly,this is getting old

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
                      Why in the world would manny ever be afraid to lose? Before that mayweather fight?
                      Hes already lost to morales, etc. hed have eveyrthing to gain little to lose
                      Floyd got everything to lose
                      This..........

Comment

Working...
                      X