No announcement yet.

Ariza - Manny chose to not accept Floyd offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    Ariza talkin **** about Paquioa WTF do you expect, Manny fired his as*!!!!!!

It's like when you break up with someone and they start talking **** about you afterward WTF do you expect!!!!
    Doesn't matter of he`s a bias source or not,it doesn't change the fact that Floyd tried to make the fight.Had Pacquiao agreed to random testing back in 2009 he would have gotten 50%,and the fight would have happened.There`s no doubt in my mind that Pac juice was juicing,that`s why he turn down the chance to make 50-80 million.He knew without the roids he would have not had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Yet Mayweather himself said Pacquiao told him "50-50", so again, what is Ariza talking about?

He's trying to pretend PAcquiao didn't negotiate and just turned Mayweather down, he's full of it.
      come on man it is well documented he said he would take less the 50/50 for the fans then floyd called him and said i want 50/50 then passed the phone to Konz,damn atleast admit the damn facts

Comment

so freddie roach is heavily implying that alex ariza gave pac PEDs and ariza claims pacquiao ducked floyd. not a good look for manny at all no matter how you slice it.

Comment

An offer isn't really an offer when it's attached to ridiculous demands such as "you get a flat fee but no ppv revenue of a fight that's going to shatter all ppv records"

Comment

"Pac doesn't fight for the money"

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              come on man it is well documented he said he would take less the 50/50 for the fans then floyd called him and said i want 50/50 then passed the phone to Konz,damn atleast admit the damn facts
              Less than 50/50 doesnt mean a flat fee, he probably meant 52-48 to give Floyd the bragging rights. $2 is also less than 50-50, maybe Floyd should have offered that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                "Pac doesn't fight for the money"
                Self respect also comes into play

Comment

Ariza pre 2013 - Floyd doesn't want it

Ariza after 2013 - manny doesn't want it

Hmm I wonder why the sudden Change of tune.. U can choose whichever one u want to believe lol.

Comment

Wow...sounds like Manny was phucking scared to death to fight Floyd.

Comment

50 Cent: Floyd ducked Manny. I was there during the negotiations.
                      Ariza: Manny ducked Floyd. I was there during the negotiations.
                      Seckbach: Freddie Roach called me a ***.

Comment

Working...
                      X