Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone make a gif of angulo missing left hooks on purpose in the 8th round around 1:40 in?

Comment

I don't even know where to begin with this one. To say the fight was fixed because how Angulo performed last night is just crazy. Ever since the Kirkland fight Angulo has looked as bad as he did last night. The fact that he was close to beating Lara say all you need to know about Lara. I don't believe the fight was fixed last night, but if the only evidence you have is that Angulo looked like crap last night then he's been looking like crap for quite awhile so you can assume all his fights post Kirkland were fixed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        No?

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...tko-10th-round

I actually didn't know what weight they were, but Canelo looked much bigger and stronger. He took Angulo's punches easily and AA can ****, AA looked clearly the smaller man.

Canelo should move up, he always seems to have weight issues.

That looked to me like Hunter's crappy plan to have Angulo jab his way in.
        On the telecast, it said Angulo was 174 and Canelo was 170. Showtime has made typos on the weight before so who knows. Canelo has some huge legs. He's really compact and thick.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          I don't even know where to begin with this one. To say the fight was fixed because how Angulo performed last night is just crazy. Ever since the Kirkland fight Angulo has looked as bad as he did last night. The fact that he was close to beating Lara say all you need to know about Lara. I don't believe the fight was fixed last night, but if the only evidence you have is that Angulo looked like crap last night then he's been looking like crap for quite awhile so you can assume all his fights post Kirkland were fixed as well.
          What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            canelo is the same guy that was afraid to let his hands go against floyd because he didn't want to take punches. now he's not scared to throw combos and get hit by angulo....why wasn't angulo turning over his hooks? why was he hitting with the inside of the gloves like calzaghe?

This whole situation just doesn't fit your "Floyd is an overrated feather fisted cherry picker" agenda now does it? Must be killing you.

Canelo will defeat any fighter at 154 who can't move and show different looks, because he can tee off his power with speed in combinations. He wasn't afraid to let his hands go vs Floyd, he just couldn't find him or close the gap without Floyd getting off first.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
              I didn't watch the fight live - I am watching it right now and I only just finished watching the first round of Canelo vs Angulo now and it looks so fake it is unreal. Angulo is throwing punches as if he was sparring with his 4 year old nephew. Anybody wanna tell me that this wasn't fixed has got to be kidding. And I have ONLY WATCHED THE FIRST ROUND yet.
              And yes, I did predict Angulo to win this fight. But that does not make me biased per se. That first round looked like a complete joke.
              Either that or he was on something when he fought Lara...

Lara was right - he ruined Angulo....damn shame Canelo chose to fight the LOSER of Angulo vs Lara....shows what kind of fighters that are being hyped nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                This whole situation just doesn't fit your "Floyd is an overrated feather fisted cherry picker" agenda now does it? Must be killing you.

Canelo will defeat any fighter at 154 who can't move and show different looks, because he can tee off his power with speed in combinations. He wasn't afraid to let his hands go vs Floyd, he just couldn't find him or close the gap without Floyd getting off first.
                His agenda is out of gas just like he is.

Daggum is always sucking on a hateraide bottle...he's addicted.

Comment

Whether the fight was fixed or not, i have no clue. Certainly possible, but i think if it was or wasn't Canelo still has the goods to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                    I won't say it was rigged because of the amount of punishment he took.

He could have gone down on any of those hard shots in the earlier rounds, given Canelo an impressive KO win, and saved himself further damage.

I think it was awful conditioning together with awful tactics from Hunter.

I lean toward this sort of thinking more. Every shot sounded clean as a whistle, he could have taken the dive off at least five or six shots to the liver area that hit the mark and sounded the goods and avoided a beating.

Still he looked lacklustre. May have been a weight issue, residual flu/virus he had leading in. Could be anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                      Either that or he was on something when he fought Lara...

Lara was right - he ruined Angulo....damn shame Canelo chose to fight the LOSER of Angulo vs Lara....shows what kind of fighters that are being hyped nowadays.
                      Kirkland ruined Angulo.

Lara couldn't even ruin(or beat) Carlos Molina..

Comment

Working...
                      X