No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Has a lot to do with the fact that Lara didn't go to the body where as Canelo consistently attacked the body, Angulo sucks and Lara is overrated, time to acknowledge this.
    because canelo went to the body angulo wasn't able to throw turned over punches? going to the body made him slap with the inside of the glove? makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      Did you even watch the fight or you just came on here to troll?
      Angulo hasn't been the same since the Kirkland fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        he just dropped lara with 2 great turned over hooks. in this fight he had canelo on the ropes and was slapping like calzaghe
        It just goes to show how ordinary Lara really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Pepper View Post
          It just goes to show how ordinary Lara really is.
          possibly. should be an easy fight for canelo then. although if it does happen lara might take a dive like angulo. i just can't trust golden boy anymore. they should rename themselves wwe

Comment

because canelo went to the body angulo wasn't able to throw turned over punches? going to the body made him slap with the inside of the glove? makes no sense.
            Angulo has always done that, go re-watch the Lara fight. He'll tap you whilst looking to land a big punch, Canelo capitalized and attacked in between that where as Lara went into a shell until it was safe to slide out. Canelo fought with his back against the ropes...Lara didn't, and again Canelo fully committed to the body where as Lara head hunted. Angulo punched similarly when Kirkland broke him down as well. You guys are stuck on his success against Lara, again Lara is overrated. You would think I was a hater but I'm not man, people need to get it together.
            Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 03-09-2014, 08:10 AM.

Comment

possibly. should be an easy fight for canelo then. although if it does happen lara might take a dive like angulo. i just can't trust golden boy anymore. they should rename themselves wwe
              You must be an unpaid Top Rank shill...

Comment

No wonder they refuse to work with anybody else huh?

Comment

I still can't get over how in the first round Angulo gets inside and throws love taps at Canelo's guard.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    weebs stop. angulo weighed in on fight night 4 more lbs than canelo. theres no way in hell they were anywhere near a weight class apart.
                    No?

By fight night, Alvarez weighed 174 pounds on Showtime's scale and Angulo was 170 -- light heavyweights.
                    http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...tko-10th-round

I actually didn't know what weight they were, but Canelo looked much bigger and stronger. He took Angulo's punches easily and AA can ****, AA looked clearly the smaller man.

Canelo should move up, he always seems to have weight issues.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    I still can't get over how in the first round Angulo gets inside and throws love taps at Canelo's guard.

That looked to me like Hunter's crappy plan to have Angulo jab his way in.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 03-09-2014, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Canelo's ribs cage wide open but Angulo rather play patty cake with his guard. :ROFL:

Comment

Working...
                      X