Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't fixed imo, Canelo just came in a lot bigger so the punches didn't have as much effect and he pushed Angulo away when he got close. By the looks of it, Canelo is bursting out of JMW, looked a weight class bigger than Angulo in there.

If anything was fixed it was Weeks's early stoppage, I agree with the stoppage but this is the same guy who did everything he could to keep Alvarado in the Provo fight, and wouldn't penalise Garcia for low-blows, he's always pulling for and protecting the house fighter.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 03-09-2014, 06:50 AM.

Comment

i have been watching boxing for 15 years and i know a fixed fight when i see one.
      this one was fixed i tell ya you can quote me on that for truth for real

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        GTFO with this weak conspiracy theory BS.
        There is NOTHING Canelo or Golden Boy could offer Angulo that would equal what he would gain if he beats Canelo. He wins this fight he sets himself up for some huge fights and also as a credible opponent for a possible Mayweather payday in September as right now it is slim pickings for Floyd.
        You think he turns that down for a few bucks and a second loss in a row that severely sets his career back?
        Don't spoil their fun, it's fixed lol....

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
          i have been watching boxing for 15 years and i know a fixed fight when i see one.
          this one was fixed i tell ya you can quote me on that for truth for real
          Didn't you see Angulo literally crying after the ref stopped it?
          Last edited by Weebler I; 03-09-2014, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Why does half of frickin nsb think angulo took a dive? Lol
            im no canelo fan but I give props where its due.

Comment

canelo is the same guy that was afraid to let his hands go against floyd because he didn't want to take punches. now he's not scared to throw combos and get hit by angulo....why wasn't angulo turning over his hooks? why was he hitting with the inside of the gloves like calzaghe?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                canelo is the same guy that was afraid to let his hands go against floyd because he didn't want to take punches. now he's not scared to throw combos and get hit by angulo....why wasn't angulo turning over his hooks? why was he hitting with the inside of the gloves like calzaghe?
                Canelo couldnt even make 154 this go around... its quite possible he was weakened to make the 152 weight against floyd. Plus Floyd's defense short circuited canelo.

Angulo wasnt turning over his punches all the way, I e. Fully committing to his punches, because he was feeling Canelo's shots. Canelo was way too strong. And too fast.

Comment

Not trying to discredit Canelo, but everyone and their mother thought it was fixed.

Angulo wasn't throwing anything with conviction. We all know angulo doesn't like Canelo. Why was he pushing or throwing pitter patter shots?

Angulo might not had gotten the memo as far as the bull**** stoppage but I knew him and is team were on board with the fix.

It's a shame this still goes on in boxing.
                  Shame on GBP, Oscar and Schaeffer

Comment

Looks like the extra 100k did more than negotiate the weight.

I couldn't explain Angulo's slow pitty patty shots. The few times he opened up he looked fine so that took out that he was hurt very early in the fight.

That was one weird performance

Comment

why is it so hard to just accept angulo isnt good? its really not that hard to believe

Comment

Working...
                      X