Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who throws the quicker lead punch, Pacquiao's Left or Mayweather's Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Floyd's great timing
    agreed. against faster opponents pac still throws 4-5 punches even if he only connects 1 out of those 4-5, as compare to floyd who sits back and waits and then throw 1 which usually always land, making it look like floyd is faster when in reality timing is the key.

Comment

Pac has faster combos but Floyd is quicker with single lead shots

Comment

Manny's seems a little faster, but way easier to read, so if we are talking about pure speed, Manny. Floys is not really noticable slower, and the fact that he has better timing, and trickier angles makes his more effective and dangerous. Even though Manny has a slight speed advantage it's not enough to outweigh Floyd's straight right.

Comment

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
          manny is better than floyd in everything except being a coward. Floyd is the best at that!
          hahah ya right . The only thing hes better than floyd at is getting knocked the **** out !!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            hard to say, i think floyds may be a bit faster but its marginal. the real difference is in power, timing and accuracy. power obviously being on the side of pacquiao while timing and accuracy is in floyds favor. floyd is smarter too, has a better understanding of how to set it up and when to throw it.
            This is pretty much exactly what I would say. Although I would flip it over and have Manny as the marginally faster one.

But yeah, Manny is purely speed while Floyd has a quickness to him that is more based off of timing and being incredibly accurate. It is hard to say though, and I agree with you, just flipped over!

Comment

I basically agree with everyone here.

Pacs left is a bit faster than Floyd's right, Floyd has better timing doe

Comment

^^^^^^ yeah, agree.

Pac's quicker. Floyd has better timing.

Both have great lead hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Post the highlights,

no lie, i was still smiling even after the video

Comment

Juan marquez!!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao got a quicker left, it's a shorter punch too.

Mayweather is just a smarter fighter with more reach as well thats why he's better.

Pacquiao has world class offense, Mayweather is world class at a lot of things just not really offense.

Comment

Working...
                      X