Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who throws the quicker lead punch, Pacquiao's Left or Mayweather's Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquaio throws his using his legs trying to get force behind it Mayweather doesn't throw his body into his lead right is like a slap in the face to humiliate the opponent and tear him down mentaly

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      you sniffin glue? when manny threw the lead left at marquez, marquez gets owned, well, atleast in 3 and 4

do you mean their earlier fights? maybe there, but i dont remember
      In all of them besides the 4th where Marquez looked considerably slower in comparison to the 3rd fight. Who else feints and makes Pacquiao miss/ overcommit the way Marquez has? Stupid question to ask....

Comment

I was going to say floyd but after watching those clips back to back I think manny has the quicker lead

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
          Lead left vs lead right? Does Manny really throw lead left hands? Doesn't he usually have to set his left hand up to throw it? At least when he uses it as a straight left. He throws lead left hooks but I don't ever remember him throwing lead straight lefts. I would pick Floyd only because whenever he actually throws his straight right hands he will hit you 9/10. But I think that is because a combination of accuracy, speed and timing. Its hard to tell.
          i think u got manny confused with his brother bobby?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Manny is better than Floyd in everything except being a coward. Floyd is the best at that!

I swear some of you are like 11 year old girls obsessed with Bieber. Get a grip.

That said, it's a tricky question. Floyd, five years ago, he was faster, but now I'm not so sure. He's slowed quite a lot, but then so has Pac I guess.

Pac's is more powerful, but I do think he's been throwing it for speed and accuracy more than power now.

I think Floyd's might still be a touch faster, but they throw it so differently. Pac's combinations are faster, but I think Floyd might still have the faster single shot, even now. One thing I have noticed is that sometimes Pac doesn't look quite so fast against someone else who is fast also, whereas Floyd tends to look fast against everyone. I think that's because Pac throws in combination which slows us shots a bit, while Floyd throws fast single shots, thrown purely for speed and accuracy. Pac seems to be going down that route more and more, but he'll always throw more combos.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
              Lead left vs lead right? Does Manny really throw lead left hands? Doesn't he usually have to set his left hand up to throw it? At least when he uses it as a straight left. He throws lead left hooks but I don't ever remember him throwing lead straight lefts. I would pick Floyd only because whenever he actually throws his straight right hands he will hit you 9/10. But I think that is because a combination of accuracy, speed and timing. Its hard to tell.
              A refined and relaxed Manny throws lead lefts like in the 1st Bradley fight...
              Under stress, like in the last two JMM fights, he reverts back to jab-jab-straight left which JMM is so use to he can counter in between punches.

Comment

If anyone thinks Pacquiao is faster than Floyd, they need to get a brain scan.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

I swear some of you are like 11 year old girls obsessed with Bieber. Get a grip.

That said, it's a tricky question. Floyd, five years ago, he was faster, but now I'm not so sure. He's slowed quite a lot, but then so has Pac I guess.

Pac's is more powerful, but I do think he's been throwing it for speed and accuracy more than power now.

I think Floyd's might still be a touch faster, but they throw it so differently. Pac's combinations are faster, but I think Floyd might still have the faster single shot, even now. One thing I have noticed is that sometimes Pac doesn't look quite so fast against someone else who is fast also, whereas Floyd tends to look fast against everyone. I think that's because Pac throws in combination which slows us shots a bit, while Floyd throws fast single shots, thrown purely for speed and accuracy. Pac seems to be going down that route more and more, but he'll always throw more combos.
                  Floyd's great timing

Comment

Marquez was consistently ducking under manny's left and coming back with a counter right uppercut as early as the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      Marquez was consistently ducking under manny's left and coming back with a counter right uppercut as early as the first fight
                      He never threw the lead shot that often until dlh

Comment

Working...
                      X