Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto: "Hardest fight for me...Mayweather" "145 catchweight Pac did affect me..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    To be honest I think 152 did hurt Canelo.

The kid kills himself to make 154 already, his days at JMW are limited.

Cotto started at 140, Pacs first fight at WW was oscar. Floyd fought at 154 twice before Canelo.
    He fought Oscar and Clottey at 147. He drained Cotto and he stacks his wraps.

Is Floyd a hypocrite who went a done what he insulted Manny about? Yep, of course. But that doesn't take away from Manny draining Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
      Cotto has had a thicker Torso than any of the fighters he's ever fought apart from Pacquaio, why is that?
      Can't fix stupid.

Comment

Media figure/fighter says something positive about Pac and it is an ultimate unquestionable truth.

Media figure/fighter says something skeptical about Pac or positive about Floyd and it is because they're lying, jealous or butthurt.

So simple and so predictable day after day, year after year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Right, vs Pac cotto had the freedom to run backwards, left and right, 180 degrees of freedom
            i dont think cotto fought badly prior to the first knockdown. he was hitting manny with some good shots. i guess he thought the cw was the reason he slowed down

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Bulllllllllshiiiiiiit.

Margarito was coming off a TKO loss to Mosley, and then a return fight against a nobody.

That was nowhere near a legit fight. You're seriously either ignorant or challenged.
              I was being sarcastic, but lets be real, ESPN and people were acting like Margarito was the most dangerous boxer alive.

Comment

Comment

Everyone always says mayweather is the toughest. As for CW, if you dont want it then dont agree. I know TR didnt offer anyone else bit he agreed so its on him

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I can't say he's lying, I don't know, but Cotto looked fine physically against Pacquiao. He fell off after Pac dropped him hard and began whooping his ass. I can't believe 2 pounds would change that.
                    He is clearly lying, look at the first Margarito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                      Can't fix stupid.

Are either of those on fight night? He couldn't put the weight back on. Learn the effects of weight draining before you spew ****

Comment

Working...
                      X