Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Amir Khan P4P the Most Feared Fighter Since Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's....it's......it's just too early for this ****, man.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      Of course it's different in some respects because Tyson was a loose canon and the fear was of a different nature. With Khan, it's a case of boxers realizing that they might have difficulty with Khan's style and speed (if he doesn't fight wreckless) so they rather avoid the Khan fight. Both Mayweather and Broner have avoided him back-to-back so it got me speculating as to the possibility of Khan being one of the most (if not the most) feared fighter since Mike Tyson?

After Tyson lost he was still just as feared by many fighters and so the same scenario remains for Khan - even though he has lost before he still presents a formidable test to any elite fighter in the division and we're seeing even the p4p #1 avoid the fight, along with his protege Broner.

So what do you think? Following Mayweather and Broner avoiding the Khan fight and keeping in mind that he's been ducked previously by Bradley, Marquez, Alexander and Garcia (rematch) - is Khan the most p4p feared fighter around?
      I needed some humor in my life this morning, and you have provided it, thank you. Ducked A mere con? Now that's funny

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        Of course it's different in some respects because Tyson was a loose canon and the fear was of a different nature. With Khan, it's a case of boxers realizing that they might have difficulty with Khan's style and speed (if he doesn't fight wreckless) so they rather avoid the Khan fight. Both Mayweather and Broner have avoided him back-to-back so it got me speculating as to the possibility of Khan being one of the most (if not the most) feared fighter since Mike Tyson?

After Tyson lost he was still just as feared by many fighters and so the same scenario remains for Khan - even though he has lost before he still presents a formidable test to any elite fighter in the division and we're seeing even the p4p #1 avoid the fight, along with his protege Broner.

So what do you think? Following Mayweather and Broner avoiding the Khan fight and keeping in mind that he's been ducked previously by Bradley, Marquez, Alexander and Garcia (rematch) - is Khan the most p4p feared fighter around?
        Here you are back again with your daily thread about how wonderful Khan is. He is not feared and theire are lots of fighters begging to fight him. Brook must be far more feared than Khan because Khan keeps turning down huge money offers to fight Brook. Prescott has been trying to no avail to get Khan in the ring. Mayweather passed on the Khan fight for fear of ridicule for fighting such an unworthy opponent. Every time a fight between Khan and other fighters does not take place you say the other fighter ducked Khan and it's never true. Alexander was ready to fight Khan but Khan pulled out because he thought he had the Mayweather fight in the bag and was not confident about beating Alexander. Bradley signed with Top Rank to get a fight with the far more dangerous Pacquiao for much more money. Khan is a Golden Boy fighter so Bradley could not possibly fight him. Garcia can't be ducking Khan because he already crushed him Marquez passed up the Khan fight because he thought Golden Boy were trying to build up Khan and he might get robbed if the fight went the distance. Broner is the only guy that may have ducked Khan but Broner is a chicken. Get your facts straight and quit trying to make Khan look good with this BS. Khan will fight again soon and the world will again see what a poor fighter Khan is.

Comment

khan would cave a prime tyson's face in. khan may as well just retire because i doubt anyone in professional boxing would get in the ring with him. i would favor khan over anyone from 140-heavyweight. he would knockout anyone in any sport within the first round of a fight. he is all that is man. he would destroy all 4 ninja turtles at once. he would wail on the megazord with no remorse and decimate the dreams of young children everywhere. he would KO the fbi, cia, and the entire cast from all 6 police academy movies with 1 punch. it would be a sonic boom of complete and utter fistic fury.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            khan would cave a prime tyson's face in. khan may as well just retire because i doubt anyone in professional boxing would get in the ring with him. i would favor khan over anyone from 140-heavyweight. he would knockout anyone in any sport within the first round of a fight. he is all that is man. he would destroy all 4 ninja turtles at once. he would wail on the megazord with no remorse and decimate the dreams of young children everywhere. he would KO the fbi, cia, and the entire cast from all 6 police academy movies with 1 punch. it would be a sonic boom of complete and utter fistic fury.
            I wholeheartedly disagree, most of this is true, but no way in hell Khan beats even one police academy movie, let alone all six!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Ducked by Mayweather, Bradley and Broner. Whilst Ward is in denial about how Amir beat him up in sparring.
              the gist of it

Comment

Yes Khan is the most avoided man in boxing.... This is because fighters are afraid they may kill him or give him brain damage with their jab and will end up having psychological issues like Nigel Benn after his G-Man fight.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  I wholeheartedly disagree, most of this is true, but no way in hell Khan beats even one police academy movie, let alone all six!
                  i suppose that is a little over the top. i got carried away.

Comment

Khan ducked by bradely,JMM, FMJ and now broner doesnt want to fight @147 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Here you are back again with your daily thread about how wonderful Khan is. He is not feared and theire are lots of fighters begging to fight him. Brook must be far more feared than Khan because Khan keeps turning down huge money offers to fight Brook. Prescott has been trying to no avail to get Khan in the ring. Mayweather passed on the Khan fight for fear of ridicule for fighting such an unworthy opponent. Every time a fight between Khan and other fighters does not take place you say the other fighter ducked Khan and it's never true. Alexander was ready to fight Khan but Khan pulled out because he thought he had the Mayweather fight in the bag and was not confident about beating Alexander. Bradley signed with Top Rank to get a fight with the far more dangerous Pacquiao for much more money. Khan is a Golden Boy fighter so Bradley could not possibly fight him. Garcia can't be ducking Khan because he already crushed him Marquez passed up the Khan fight because he thought Golden Boy were trying to build up Khan and he might get robbed if the fight went the distance. Broner is the only guy that may have ducked Khan but Broner is a chicken. Get your facts straight and quit trying to make Khan look good with this BS. Khan will fight again soon and the world will again see what a poor fighter Khan is.
                      The guy is one of the biggest faggots to have ever graced this website and this site has seen a lot of them throughout the years. He's the epitome of a Khacksucker, and as soon as their glass chinned idol spouts out even the remotest of bullshit, Khacksuckers swarm in drones with shitty threads like this one and the one before and the one before.

Comment

Working...
                      X