Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Amir Khan P4P the Most Feared Fighter Since Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    Of course it's different in some respects because Tyson was a loose canon and the fear was of a different nature. With Khan, it's a case of boxers realizing that they might have difficulty with Khan's style and speed (if he doesn't fight wreckless) so they rather avoid the Khan fight. Both Mayweather and Broner have avoided him back-to-back so it got me speculating as to the possibility of Khan being one of the most (if not the most) feared fighter since Mike Tyson?

After Tyson lost he was still just as feared by many fighters and so the same scenario remains for Khan - even though he has lost before he still presents a formidable test to any elite fighter in the division and we're seeing even the p4p #1 avoid the fight, along with his protege Broner.

So what do you think? Following Mayweather and Broner avoiding the Khan fight and keeping in mind that he's been ducked previously by Bradley, Marquez, Alexander and Garcia (rematch) - is Khan the most p4p feared fighter around?

Comment

I wouldn't be scared of khan if he stepped on a airplane and screamed "Alah Akbar!"

Comment

Yes, everybody fears cutting his hands with his glass chin

Comment

Kovalev is the most feared right now I would say.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwdqP45ICc4

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            I wouldn't be scared of khan if he stepped on a airplane and screamed "Alah Akbar!"
            Green K worthy

Comment

Of course it's different in some respects because Tyson was a loose canon and the fear was of a different nature. With Khan, it's a case of boxers realizing that they might have difficulty with Khan's style and speed (if he doesn't fight wreckless) so they rather avoid the Khan fight. Both Mayweather and Broner have avoided him back-to-back so it got me speculating as to the possibility of Khan being one of the most (if not the most) feared fighter since Mike Tyson?

After Tyson lost he was still just as feared by many fighters and so the same scenario remains for Khan - even though he has lost before he still presents a formidable test to any elite fighter in the division and we're seeing even the p4p #1 avoid the fight, along with his protege Broner.

So what do you think? Following Mayweather and Broner avoiding the Khan fight and keeping in mind that he's been ducked previously by Bradley, Marquez, Alexander and Garcia (rematch) - is Khan the most p4p feared fighter around?
              Threads like these are proof that rep is meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                Prescott avoided the second round of his fight with Khan.
                Good one! LOL!!

Comment

I personally fear Khan....will get KTFO the next time he faces a good puncher!

Comment

Of course it's different in some respects because Tyson was a loose canon and the fear was of a different nature. With Khan, it's a case of boxers realizing that they might have difficulty with Khan's style and speed (if he doesn't fight wreckless) so they rather avoid the Khan fight. Both Mayweather and Broner have avoided him back-to-back so it got me speculating as to the possibility of Khan being one of the most (if not the most) feared fighter since Mike Tyson?After Tyson lost he was still just as feared by many fighters and so the same scenario remains for Khan - even though he has lost before he still presents a formidable test to any elite fighter in the division and we're seeing even the p4p #1 avoid the fight, along with his protege Broner.

How do you make any comparison between Amir Khan and Mike Tyson??? Khan may have given some fighters some difficulty, but some of those same fighters have rocked him badly and even ko'd him. Tyson in his prime was straight MURDERING mofos!! That's why he was once called the "Baddest man on the planet"! Khan may have been avoided at one time or another, but never feared. He's still in his prime, yet now, he avoids fights for fear that he will lose and not get a title shot. Never mention Amir Kahn in comparison to Mike Tyson again!!!

Comment

Iron Mike Tyson n hocus pocus are the opposite no comparison at all. Floyd didn't avoid Khan, he knows what's up. Had Floyd chosen Khan ppl would say easy fight for May. Now he chose Maidana n ppl try n say he ducked Khan. Come on now we're grown ups in here.lmno.

Comment

Working...
                      X