Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: No Brook or Broner, will announce more 'creditable' opponent soon. Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
    Malignaggi is a pretty big deal at the Barclay's center. Factor in Khan, and Malignaggi this 'new King of New York' it's definitely sellable.

You think Khan and Malignaggi won't trash talk this time? Of course they would.

How are they going to sell Khan vs Alexander or Porter? No one knows who they are.
    I don't think it is at all. They might talk trash, but once you've heard that once before + seen a totally one-sided fight nobody would take them seriously.

Alexander and Porter are top WWs. Those fights won't need much selling, because as opposed to Malignaggi, they are actually good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
      I'm going to the fight to see Floyd; but the a great undercard makes that purchase better. Broner vs Molina is a blah match-up they can put on regular Showtime. If he wants to fight @140 let him take Lamont Peterson otherwise he will be doing what they accused him of at 130 and 135 fighting the little guys.
      Broner knows Peterson on a personal level. they are very good friends.

That fight won't happen.

Comment

Why would Khan fight Malignaggi again?

He doesn't even have a belt anymore which would be the only minor motivation

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Why would Khan fight Malignaggi again?

He doesn't even have a belt anymore which would be the only minor motivation
          To keep him from getting beat up again maybe? and wait for Broner to get back in the W column.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
            To keep him from getting beat up again maybe? and wait for Broner to get back in the W column.
            Just a waste of time fight. Khan is ready to get back in a big fight, he's had his tune ups

Comment

Khan-Malignaggi isn't happening.

I'm really unsure on who he will fight though.

Comment

I certainly don't expect a legit threat being out for so long. Christ he's been out since Summer almost

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Broner knows Peterson on a personal level. they are very good friends.

That fight won't happen.
                  Than there's no point of him moving down then since he's friends with Danny Garcia also. I doubt they put him in with Matthyse so what is really the point of him being at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    It's Guerrero

Sucks that Broner ducked Khan.
                    If it's Guerrero; Broner is getting the Berto treatment.

Looking like an alien after the fight

Comment

He should fight Broner... it makes perfect sense. If he feels he can beat Broner that is. That would all but guarantee him a mayweather shot upon victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X