Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: No Brook or Broner, will announce more 'creditable' opponent soon. Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it will be Porter, should Khan actually fight him and win he'd have to then fight Brook who we all know he wants no part of.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      So you think he should just fight bums until he gets Mayweather?

He should do a tour of Poland.
      With that British chin of his, he would get knocked out by 9 out of 10 11 year old school girls.

Don't know about 9 year olds though, Khan might actually stand a chance against half of them.

You can follow him so while you'll be here you can get a dental visit on me.

But remeber, grown men with skinny jeans get send back to UK.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

So it's not Broner or Brook apparently. Broner is going down to 140 in all likelihood - and Khan really needs a good good fight.

However, who's really available?

The Porter fight would have to be fought before mid April, so probably not going to happen.

Could it be Guerrero, Alexander or possibly even Thurman?

Who do you think his next opponent will be?
        I would be shocked if it was Alexander. That fight makes no sense for Khan imo, the risk far outweighs the reward.

GBP is unlikely to match Khan with Thurman as it would be a lose-lose fight for them. Thurman is a very promising prospect and Khan is a potential cash cow they are trying to build back up. I don't think they want either to lose.

Guerrero is definitely a possibility, and he is indeed more 'creditable' than either Broner or Brook.

Comment

i hope thurman.....but khan's chin might get destroyed if thurman lands a jab. so i think it will be guerrero or someone weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            He was getting ready to fight Mayweather so anything is a step down from that.
            Yeah messing about on twitter and instagram for months and hanging out in LA = getting ready to fight Mayweather.

Comment

It might be Guerrero..I think Khan better stay far away from Thurman..

Comment

i think its gonna be collazo since haymon just signed both of them

Comment

Kind of funny that Khan is doing his own 'big announcement' now. What's even funnier is that I'm actually more interested in who he fights next than I was in who Floyd would fight.

Comment

Collazo could be a possibilty. Khan has been out of the ring a while and may see it as an 'easier' option.

Maybe Berto? Is Guerrero still in fall out with GBP?

Porter would be a good fight, but with the Brook fight on the horizion and can't really see that one. Shame Broner doesn't seem to fight at 147 anymore.

Comment

It's gonna be Luis Collazo.. Why you think he signed with Harmon with khan likely to follow suit.. If Collazo wins then a fight in Barclay center in Sept.. If khan wins then payday for him

Comment

Working...
                      X