No announcement yet.

why is it ok for Danny garcia to low blow but not salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YouHateRicans! View Post
    This is true. They always want to discredit a PR win. They forget about plaster wraps, tainted beef, steroids, weight games and crazy Mexican quitters in the game. Even barrera was busted by Freddie Roach for loaded wraps. We see ya.
    Yet Trinidad did it against Vargas, but I guess that's OK?

Hypocrite!

Comment

Who do you guys think are gonna get the nod on the oscars tonight?

Comment

Because We Matthysse fans talked a big game so that gives Danny the okay to low blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
          Tito's wraps were consider illegal because of the way they wrapped them which was only illegal in the state the fight took place. There was no illegal substances in them!
          I'm not talking about the wraps. I'm talking about him deliberately hitting u low everytime he got knocked down to buy time.

Comment

Tito was a bad mo fo though, no PR fighter is gonna reach his level in a while. Not even cotto. Cotto is just a coo fighter I think a little over rated.

Comment

Does anyone have a gif of Tito hitting blocker withat last right hand on the way down.

Comment

As for Lomo saying he's not dirty and didn't want to hit him low back for that reason, i respect that as a man, but i don't as a fighter. This is a damn fight, if the man is hitting you low, and the ref is not doing anything about it, hit the man back. Protect yourself and stand up for yourself. Don't just take it along with your first career loss and than try to play the bigger man afterwards by saying you took the hi road. Yah, the high road to a loss. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                  Seems like a lot of people are giving salido a bad name for his antics but when "swift" used emerged for Matthyse they were ok?
                  Puerto Rico is a part of America......Mexico, not so much...just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
                    Who do you guys think are gonna get the nod on the oscars tonight?
                    Some rich prick? Just an educated guess.....

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                      Seems like a lot of people are giving salido a bad name for his antics but when "swift" used emerged for Matthyse they were ok?
                      Crafty veterans do what they can to win. The blame should be placed on the Ref and Loma should have did it back. Don't take the highroad BS.

Urban kids know what it's like to do whatever it takes to win. You think Mayweather wouldn't do it back? HE would complain and do it back if the ref did nothing.

Sounds terrible but that's what you have to do to protect yourself.

Don't get me wrong...as a person I applaud Loma but in the boxing game you need to protect yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X