No announcement yet.

why is it ok for Danny garcia to low blow but not salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twrx View Post
    Seems like a lot of people are giving salido a bad name for his antics but when "swift" used emerged for Matthyse they were ok?
    Danny Garcia is American Salcido is Mexican a Mexican will get robbed or criticize that's the difference

Comment

I was supporting salido in the fight and I feel Loma felt his power his knees bucked twice from siri's right hand which led to excessive hugging. One thing loma said in the post fight about him not being that type of fighter made me think he won't cut it in the pro game it means he is will be subject to being bullied in the ring and won't do ish to fight back.

Comment

Because this is stupid to begin with. Whenever a Rican fighter low blows, Mexicans make it a point to point it out. I don't know who started it but Ricans do the same right back.

Bottom line is fighters foul and unless the referee isn't doing his job then they can get away with it. Not saying it's right though.

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
          Salido threw like 500+ low blows last night
          Exacto and Salido's were intentional. Danny was not trying to hit Lucas low. Big difference.

Comment

lol. Why am I here?

Comment

Originally posted by YouHateRicans! View Post
              Exacto and Salido's were intentional. Danny was not trying to hit Lucas low. Big difference.
              This is true. They always want to discredit a PR win. They forget about plaster wraps, tainted beef, steroids, weight games and crazy Mexican quitters in the game. Even barrera was busted by Freddie Roach for loaded wraps. We see ya.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                Seems like a lot of people are giving salido a bad name for his antics but when "swift" used emerged for Matthyse they were ok?
                If ur ethnic background naturally does certain things that are not good. People eventually get use to it and it becomes ok cause its expected. D Garcia is PR so its ok for him to hit below the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                  If ur ethnic background naturally does certain things that are not good. People eventually get use to it and it becomes ok cause its expected. D Garcia is PR so its ok for him to hit below the belt.
                  Rewind the tape Junior. NONE of these peasants were talking about their boy Abner Mares and his low blow circus. But the minute Danny a few borderline shots after having his head pulled down, they wanna cry foul.

Puerto Rican fighters are not the ones coming in high on steroids or with plaster wraps or pretending to not be able to make the weight so as to fight smaller men. Chavez Jr, Salido, Morales, and Vargas to name a few steroid cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by YouHateRicans! View Post
                    Rewind the tape Junior. NONE of these peasants were talking about their boy Abner Mares and his low blow circus. But the minute Danny a few borderline shots after having his head pulled down, they wanna cry foul.

Puerto Rican fighters are not the ones coming in high on steroids or with plaster wraps or pretending to not be able to make the weight so as to fight smaller men. Chavez Jr, Salido, Morales, and Vargas to name a few steroid cheats.
                    U can't hide it bro. It goes back to Trinidad and Camacho RIP. By the way Tito was my favorite fighter as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                      U can't hide it bro. It goes back to Trinidad and Camacho RIP. By the way Tito was my favorite fighter as a kid.
                      Tito's wraps were consider illegal because of the way they wrapped them which was only illegal in the state the fight took place. There was no illegal substances in them!

Comment

Working...
                      X