No announcement yet.

GGG is the new Lucian Butte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'm still waiting for the list of posters who supported Bute and current support GGG, thread starter.
    It's pretty obvious why he made the comparison between Bute and GGG. It's the same reason a certain demographic of the board seem desperate for GGG to be exposed. Lol what a bunch of absolute ****tards - salivating at the idea of a skilled, exciting, charismatic fighter being made to look ordinary at a time when our sport is desperate for any emerging stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      It's pretty obvious why he made the comparison between Bute and GGG. It's the same reason a certain demographic of the board seem desperate for GGG to be exposed. Lol what a bunch of absolute ****tards - salivating at the idea of a skilled, exciting, charismatic fighter being made to look ordinary at a time when our sport is desperate for any emerging stars.
      I know, I just wanted to fuck with him.

GGG is not tested but I see no real comparison to Bute.

Comment

Exactly WHO has Golovkin beaten?

Comment

Sure, hate the fact he's been holding the belt hostage in his native New York

Comment

I think Bute actually fought better fighters but he didn't always look as good doing it. I think we are all waiting to see how GGG does when he steps up.

Comment

Working...
            X