Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well at least he's not the new broner

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
      wrong and just by your own admittance you are a hater. How does it feel to one of those?
      If GGG was to beat some real fighters like Ward, Martinez, or Cotto I would give him props. But so far he hasn't. That's not hating.

Comment

Originally posted by bigflip55 View Post
        I gotta say I disagree, skip to 2:50 http://youtu.be/bLaNwWP95jA I'm on my phone so all I can do is put the link up
        I don't know what the hell you are taling about but your avatar is nice Man.

Comment

Lucian Bute was only overhyped by Canadians and Canadians only. I doubt any serious boxing fan outside of Canada bought into the hype of Lucian Bute. Before he got exposed by Froch I already knew he was a hype job that didn't have the goods to match the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Only Golovkin actually but Bute to sleep when they fought.
            Yah he iced him in the amateurs, smh. GGG aint a hype job, he can deff fight.

Just don't know how he will fare against a pure boxer type like Ward. Would love to see it and find out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
              GGG has the highest tomato cans ko ratio in the history of the whoooolleeeeeee uniiiverssseeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

But seriously GGG is better than Bute, but the hype is there just like the hype was there for Bute back in the time
              Deontay Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
                A year or 2 from now it will be the same story. I hope & pray to God that GGG gets fights with Sergio Martinez/Cotto winner or the #2 fighter in the world Andre Ward so he can be exposed as Lucian Butte part 2. Anyone else notice how a lot of the posters & people who were hyping Lucian Butte are the same ones hyping GGG?
                Non-sense. This doesn't even deserve a response. Shut this thread down.

Comment

******ed comparison.

Bute was this dude who was always reluctant to take on that one, big, tough fight (and we eventually found out why). GGG is the guy looking for that defining fight. Sure, he's ducking Ward but he (well, his team) is right too - Andre would beat him very easily and kill the momentum dead (in about 18 months or so, it should happen though)

You might as well say Broner is the new Bute. He actually did get exposed and beat up in his first step-up. At least Bute had the decency not to make us all cringe while he was beating up terrible opponents.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the list of posters who supported Bute and current support GGG, thread starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      Sick of ya Ward fans crying about **** that has to do with GGG.
                      I know right. Worry about people in that same weight class. Ward doesn't have all the titles in his division. That's what he should be focused on. Or the handful of great potential bouts at light heavyweight.

GGG has defeated two of the Ring's current top ten fighters at Middleweight. And by impressive KO. Sturm isn't going to fight him and cough up the IBF. Quillin isn't going to fight him and cough up his WBO. And I think he fights on rival networks anyhow. Geale had his fight in Australia and couldn't do April 26th, not that it matters now anyhow due to bereavement. What does that leave you with?

You have an Andy Lee (ranked top ten WBC and WBO), Sergio Martinez (pending the outcome of Cotto/Martinez), you have a potential Geale down the road (who is decently ranked for WBO), maybe a Darren Barker (just lost his IBF in Dec 2013), maybe a Martin Murray who is highly ranked by most sanctioning bodies and number one contender for GGG's WBA.

These are the fights Team GGG are probably looking for to clean out Middleweight division - in hopes of unifying titles at Middleweight. Not Ward, not Lara, not JCC and God knows who else in some other weight division. Those guys are all superstars in their division. Now its time for Gennady to be the superstar in the Middleweight class. All he has to do is get these fools to sign the dotted line...

Now if I see one more uncalled for thread about GGG I'm gonna go crazy. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by JFalu; 03-02-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X