Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is the new Lucian Butte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG hasn't been knocked out and given a gift in te 12th rd, so I disagree.

GGG has never looked as fragile as Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Ward fans hate anything and everything that has to do with GGG. Ya ninjas is lame.
      It sounds like you hate the accuracy of the comparison. Please show back up on the site after Ward fights Golovkin or Golovkin loses actually he steps up & fights real competition without changing your username.

Comment

Look at Golovkins amateur record and he has impressive pro wins so your just a troll and your probably racist to whites

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
          Canelo is the new Fernando Vargas. LOL
          Vargas was way better than canelo,,, that dude was beating ike and winky and had epic fights with tito and oscar

Canelo cant dominate rhodes, hatton, trout.. Vargas would have shredded those guys

Comment

Ward avatar

Comment

Its only 2 fights I wont give him Bute status. Thats a horrible path to go down. He was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                HIGHEST KO percentage in MIDDLEWEIGHT history, HIGHEST KO percentage amongst ACTIVE CHAMPIONS. BETTER TV RATINGS than Ward. Deal with it, troll.
                haha somebody's mad

Comment

Bute has real skills but zero chin (or confidence/a soul anymore). GGG has what appears to be a good chin. Canelo has shown thus far a sturdy chin....

Kahn is the closest thing to bute except he has balls.

Basically... None of them could ever be Bute they at least try to fight the best (Canelo actuallydid).

Upon further review wouldnt Berto be the closest? S hit i dont even know anymore....

Comment

lol another guy with ward as his avatar starting hate threads about GGG ... I don't see too many guys with GGG in their avatars obsessively starting hate threads about ward...

I guess that shows who people want to talk about and who people have forgotten about...

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
                      A year or 2 from now it will be the same story. I hope & pray to God that GGG gets fights with Sergio Martinez/Cotto winner or the #2 fighter in the world Andre Ward so he can be exposed as Lucian Butte part 2. Anyone else notice how a lot of the posters & people who were hyping Lucian Butte are the same ones hyping GGG?
                      I gotta say I disagree, skip to 2:50 http://youtu.be/bLaNwWP95jA I'm on my phone so all I can do is put the link up
                      Last edited by bigflip55; 03-02-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X